PPPay.com

Found 30th Oct 2011
Anyone used this method of payment?
I sold something on Ebid and the seller paid with PPPay.
The item has been delivered.
The way PPPay should work (according to their website) is 24 hours after delivery (they track it also), I will get my money.
It has been 48 hours plus, still waiting to get at my money!
Community Updates
  1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
24 Comments
Banned
You sent something sold on an ebay type site without having the money first?
Original Poster
The money is held in escrow so the buyer has paid, I just can't get at my money as PPPay.com have hold of it!
Banned
Bear in mind the 48 hours your on about are Saturday and Sunday.

Plus phone them
Original Poster
No phone no. I have emailed. I should be able to get at my money even though it is the weekend. Might take them to the small claims court.
Banned
sprouthater

No phone no. I have emailed. I should be able to get at my money even … No phone no. I have emailed. I should be able to get at my money even though it is the weekend. Might take them to the small claims court.

you trying to be funny?
Original Poster
csiman

you trying to be funny?

your point?
Banned
sprouthater

small claims court

so its only 24 hours late on a sunday and you're already thinking about small claims court! oO

Jeez! OP added to my NEVER TRADE WITH list!
sprouthater

small claims court

on paypal when the money is being held, the buyer has to leave feedback for the money to be released. is there anything like that on ebid? have you read all the small print on pppay.com?
Original Poster
gratisaja

on paypal when the money is being held, the buyer has to leave feedback … on paypal when the money is being held, the buyer has to leave feedback for the money to be released. is there anything like that on ebid? have you read all the small print on pppay.com?

yes it states the money is released 24 hrs after delivery.
Original Poster
There is a principle here regardless!
csiman

so its only 24 hours late on a sunday and you're already thinking about … so its only 24 hours late on a sunday and you're already thinking about small claims court! oOJeez! OP added to my NEVER TRADE WITH list!

^This

I thought he was joking at first, but now I am absolutely convinced he is just a tard.
Original Poster
jonny619447

^ThisI thought he was joking at first, but now I am absolutely convinced … ^ThisI thought he was joking at first, but now I am absolutely convinced he is just a tard.

or just a ****!

sprouthater

or just a ****!

Just so as not to get our wires crossed I was talking about you, but you got the right idea... X)
Banned
jonny619447

^ThisI thought he was joking at first, but now I am absolutely convinced … ^ThisI thought he was joking at first, but now I am absolutely convinced he is just a tard.

lol
lol @ small claims court

why not go the whole hog and got the crown court? sure there not busy
I would never use PPPay again, they are a bunch of shysters (?spelling).
Banned
Epic.

Do you work weekends OP
How is PPPay notified that item has been delivered?
Original Poster
blowbrown

How is PPPay notified that item has been delivered?

They say they track it and email the seller.
Banned
you is a crazy mofo
never send anything until the money is in your hands.
They are an Escrow company (much like when you buy a house, the Solicitor in effect is the Escrow service). They hold the money until delivery and satisfaction is confirmed. You are unlikely to lose your money and/or goods BUT they are a bunch of crooks when it comes to fees. As a buyer, even if the transaction does not go through (because the seller was a scam artist and never sent the goods and they have been banned from the auction site), PPPay will hold your money for TWO MONTHS and they will take all the fees for the transaction for doing precisely nothing. Bunch of crooks I tell ya!!!!!!!!
...as long as these silly companies exist, ebay and paypal will always be number 1.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants