Prague - Any good?

Banned
give me your recommendations to bars/cafes and prices/

just any experiences would be great

thanks

11 Comments

Went Prague last month stayed in the K+K. Was a nice hotel, great location right in the centre of town. Didnt get to do much sightseeing as was there on business but went to the Ambience (from what I can remember it was called that) restaurant was a Pizza/steak house. Prices were not too bad. 3 of us ate 3 courses, had 5 beers each and was approx £90.

Must admit, if you are out late then be prepared to be hassled but the men trying to get you into the s*x clubs. They dont stop hounding you. Calling you all sorts if you dont go with them to their club. I would def go back again, so I could explore a bit more.

Original Poster Banned

theone;5363724

Went Prague last month stayed in the K+K. Was a nice hotel, great … Went Prague last month stayed in the K+K. Was a nice hotel, great location right in the centre of town. Didnt get to do much sightseeing as was there on business but went to the Ambience (from what I can remember it was called that) restaurant was a Pizza/steak house. Prices were not too bad. 3 of us ate 3 courses, had 5 beers each and was approx £90.Must admit, if you are out late then be prepared to be hassled but the men trying to get you into the s*x clubs. They dont stop hounding you. Calling you all sorts if you dont go with them to their club. I would def go back again, so I could explore a bit more.

oh sounds a bit shady at night then, im in the old town so hoping hteres not much of this

I've been to Prague numerous times and I always eat at Cafe Colonial. Go for the lamb chops, yum yum. lecafecolonial.cz/

Original Poster Banned

snessy;5363895

I've been to Prague numerous times and I always eat at Cafe Colonial. Go … I've been to Prague numerous times and I always eat at Cafe Colonial. Go for the lamb chops, yum yum. http://www.lecafecolonial.cz/

Seems expensive

Lovely place, especially the old town - but beware of pickpockets:thumbsup:

Original Poster Banned

tigerallstars;5363910

Lovely place, especially the old town - but beware of … Lovely place, especially the old town - but beware of pickpockets:thumbsup:

cool im in the old town

yeah been told they are everywhere - i keep everything cash wise round my neck!

Original Poster Banned

bumppppy

Tamudo;5363834

oh sounds a bit shady at night then, im in the old town so hoping hteres … oh sounds a bit shady at night then, im in the old town so hoping hteres not much of this

It is in the old town mainly. Depends who your there with tho, a group of guys will get alot more hassle than a guy there with his wife.

Original Poster Banned

spud131;5371522

It is in the old town mainly. Depends who your there with tho, a group of … It is in the old town mainly. Depends who your there with tho, a group of guys will get alot more hassle than a guy there with his wife.

8 lads

but not a stag do

******y im just panicking atm over being robbed/attacked

Tamudo;5371776

8 ladsbut not a stag do******y im just panicking atm over being … 8 ladsbut not a stag do******y im just panicking atm over being robbed/attacked

u should be ok with 8 of ya's

Original Poster Banned

muffin247;5371890

u should be ok with 8 of ya's

hope so... just worried and so is my mum lol :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764088
    2. Now TV CODES - Free Sky Entertainment/Kids/Cinema/Sports1019
    3. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    4. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44

See more discussions