Prague TV Tower ( Zizkov )

4 replies
Found 16th May 2010
Has anyone been to Prague recently & visited the TV Tower at Zizkov ? It's official website tower.cz says the restaurant at the top is closed but gives no other info. Have been to Prague many times but never up the tower & fancied it this time . Does anyone know if the whole thing has closed down. Thanks in advance.

1. Misc
  2. TV
  3. Prague
4 Comments

The very top section has re-opened as a lap bar I believe :w00t:

Original Poster

renown;8621262

The very top section has re-opened as a lap bar I believe :w00t:

You know full well young man i have no interest in that kind of thing :whistling:

Where you been since xmas anyway :? :santa:

darren9030;8621382

You know full well young man i have no interest in that kind of thing … You know full well young man i have no interest in that kind of thing Where you been since xmas anyway :? :santa:

Facebook has kiddnapped me and it forces me to play Mafia Wars.:whistling:

And Jeany wont let me come back on HUKD she runs the Mafia you know :w00t:

I havent forgotten me ol HUKD buddies i pop in from time to yime and have a look

Original Poster

renown;8621524

Facebook has kiddnapped me and it forces me to play Mafia … Facebook has kiddnapped me and it forces me to play Mafia Wars.:whistling:And Jeany wont let me come back on HUKD she runs the Mafia you know :w00t:I havent forgotten me ol HUKD buddies i pop in from time to yime and have a look

I get loads of Mafia Wars requests. So far haven't signed up as worried it will become too addictive :oops:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Gas Cooker Hose Required78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.3642
    3. Mobile WiFi calling?22
    4. Can you improve my PC build?44

See more discussions