Groups

Praise where it's due, even for Tesco!

About 4 weeks ago, my Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Li 1718 Notebook, gave up the ghost, at the age of one year and three weeks. The Help Desk at Fujitsu were A1, and via several emails we came to the joint conclusion that the motherboard was likely to be faulty. When it was pointed out to me that the warranty had expired, I realized that my only course of action was to debate the matter with Tesco's, the Company that I had purchased it from. On speaking to various shift managers at Wigan Tesco's I was given a telephone to call to request a claim form.

The fact that I kept my guns in their holsters, and treated all the people that I dealt with, with the respect that they deserve, has I believe, left me with a very satisfactory outcome.

The Customer service department at Tesco's issued me with a cheque that allowed me to purchase a new Notebook that had greater specification than the faulty one.

Now, having added a small amount of pounds to the cheque, I am the proud owner of a HP Pavillion dv6907, direct.tesco.com/q/R…spx, a machine that Tesco's have, without doubt, under priced.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Toys R Us may soon be Toys No More - USA possibly filing for Bankruptcy2425
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767171
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047080
      4. word association Game73844452

See more discussions