pram for Beetle or TT

Found 16th Apr 2012
as my little one is growing up I am looking to get rid of the ugly baby mobile and get something i want!
i currently have a 206 SW.. and i hate it, it isnt girly at all i have it becuase i had a gigantic pram..
so does anybody have any idea of a buggy that will fit in a beetle or TT?
Community Updates
8 Comments
My wife has a tt convertible we use to have quinny can't remember the model the bright orange one folded up very small
daveyboy7474

My wife has a tt convertible we use to have quinny can't remember the … My wife has a tt convertible we use to have quinny can't remember the model the bright orange one folded up very small

Zapp - a stroller more than a pram, not good if you are tall.
Something that folds as small as possible is always best for the car boot....

babyuk.net/tip…asp
thanks for all your help!! ive got a mamas and papas couture switch, and mamas and papas buggy - non fit it. but ive also got a quinny buzz so going to take that to the garage this week, if no hope a new car and a trip to mothercare!
Petite star zia was my best buggy for how small it folded and just the quality of it too, what I liked of this more than the Quinny zapp was the fact it reclined so if toddler wanted to sleep they didn't get neck ache!
Bought a mamas and papas Luna, lovely pram and docent look like a wheelchair, feel like the bugaboo and the petite star look bait funny looking!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants