Groups

pranked big time how to get back

hi a old colleague of mine pulled a reight prank on me as any one got any ideas on how i can get him back dont care how as long as it dont involve me getting arrested lol.
    an ypranksters out there that could help me!!!

28 Comments

what did they do to you?

Banned

ha we had a classic last year.. made a new facebook up (my friends an absolute sex pest) added people so the account looked genuine etc.. then added him and he pm'ed it a day later asking how we were etc.. (he thought it was a girl) had sexy talk etc got him all horny and told him i was gunna put my cam on for him on msn.. so he come on he put his on sat there topless etc then we put ours on and 3 of us just stodd there waving at the bender X) never forget it, pricless

DangerGod

ha we had a classic last year.. made a new facebook up (my friends an … ha we had a classic last year.. made a new facebook up (my friends an absolute sex pest) added people so the account looked genuine etc.. then added him and he pm'ed it a day later asking how we were etc.. (he thought it was a girl) had sexy talk etc got him all horny and told him i was gunna put my cam on for him on msn.. so he come on he put his on sat there topless etc then we put ours on and 3 of us just stodd there waving at the bender X) never forget it, pricless

BRILLIANT

Original Poster

cant really say as dont want to look a idiot more of a con than a prank really and he is a compulsive liar taking it to far where it as cost me money, want to give him some of is own medicine he dont need to know it was me and dont matter if it makes him look small

Linzilou81

what did they do to you?

If you can get hold of his mobile for a couple of mins without him knowing then change one of his female contacts numbers to your own phone number then on a night out send him some flirty texts throughout the night and ask to meet up for some sexy time...

Banned

shamus1975

cant really say as dont want to look a idiot more of a con than a prank … cant really say as dont want to look a idiot more of a con than a prank really and he is a compulsive liar taking it to far where it as cost me money, want to give him some of is own medicine he dont need to know it was me and dont matter if it makes him look small

oh i thought it was all abit of fun, in that case, slash his tyres.

Original Poster

he drives a 60k bmw m3 so nice and expensive lol dont know how he got the car though

DangerGod

oh i thought it was all abit of fun, in that case, slash his tyres.

Banned

give him GNAIDS

ODB_69

give him GNAIDS

lulz

Explain what happened OP, it might be embarrassing but if we know what you went through we can laugh...and then help you to own his ass

register his mobile number on some gay chat lines just before a night out

Get his mobile and send a message to his dad saying how much he is thinking about him when he is laying in bed... you get the picture... id love to see the response :-)

splatsplatsplat

register his mobile number on some gay chat lines just before a night out

Or send his details to an adult website looking for "extras"

Original Poster

he does not store numbers on his phone he is very secretive and strange he dont know that many people and his girl friend of ten months is a hooker and he paid her for the first two months that says a bit about him

Banned

shamus1975

he does not store numbers on his phone he is very secretive and strange … he does not store numbers on his phone he is very secretive and strange he dont know that many people and his girl friend of ten months is a hooker and he paid her for the first two months that says a bit about him

Then his life is **** anyway...no need to prank him

paint his M3 a nice shade of pink... that should do it, lol

Original Poster

how exactly do you give some one gnaids lol!!!!

ODB_691 person likes this

give him GNAIDS

tell him you've heard another drug dealer wants to introduce him to their little friend

pretend to be his gf's pimp, demaning a "stock check" on what he's done with her the last few months, and give him a week to "pay up"

Kill someone and frame him for the murder.

The look on his face will be priceless.

shamus1975

he drives a 60k bmw m3 so nice and expensive lol dont know how he got the … he drives a 60k bmw m3 so nice and expensive lol dont know how he got the car though

You got pranked by the Gerbil??

Original Poster

The Gerbil????

Ungreat

Kill someone and frame him for the murder.The look on his face will be … Kill someone and frame him for the murder.The look on his face will be priceless.

He was after a prank to play on someone, how has this thread turned into ways to permentantly and completely ruin 2 peoples lives! lol

shamus1975

The Gerbil????

bg1

Banned

If he paid £60,000 for an M3, he's already been pranked.

wait a good few years, then put his windows in (_;)

Original Poster

cant i get big rick to do that for me lol

willesden1

wait a good few years, then put his windows in (_;)

pull his mum

Original Poster

not that desperate lol

Alfonse

pull his mum

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Magazine competitions - Issue 39 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk55
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains109
      3. Win a Free minion usb stick1010