Found 6th Sep 2016
awd-it.co.uk/awd…tml

I am going to be buying this Thursday with the 250 gb ssd upgrade (in the future will add a hdd) Windows 10 pre installed and a wifi adapter making the price just under £700

My question is can anyone beat this by more than £80 self build as if not I I'll stick pre build or if there is a better pre build available at the £700 mark

Thank you in advance everyone your time is much appreciated

6 Comments

don't buy the windows pre installed, takes about an hour to setup, you can pick a key from opiumpulses for under £15 for the pro version.

Original Poster

jez794

don't buy the windows pre installed, takes about an hour to setup, you … don't buy the windows pre installed, takes about an hour to setup, you can pick a key from opiumpulses for under £15 for the pro version.

how long would I be waiting for delivery also would this be on disk

If your gaming online you'd be better off running a network cable directly from the router.
Failing that a powerline adapter (kinda the mid way between the two).

It's worth asking for the exact spec of the parts as system builder companies will skip corners and it's generally with the psu.
Edited by: "joedastudd" 6th Sep 2016

Original Poster

joedastudd

If your gaming online you'd be better off running a network cable … If your gaming online you'd be better off running a network cable directly from the router. Failing that a powerline adapter (kinda the mid way between the two).It's worth asking for the exact spec of the parts as system builder companies will skip corners and it's generally with the psu.

The psu is 450 watt fine for this build but limits me on upgrades however it is 80+ bronze

CheapMan23

The psu is 450 watt fine for this build but limits me on upgrades however … The psu is 450 watt fine for this build but limits me on upgrades however it is 80+ bronze

Corsair really dropped the quality of there PSUs for all but the top end ones.

CheapMan23

how long would I be waiting for delivery also would this be on disk

its pretty much instant, you get the key then ​you download the image onto a USB stick, instructions are given.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions