Pre-order from Grainger Games...

Found 8th Mar
Hi,

I pre-ordered Life is Strange: Before the Storm (Limited Edition) for Xbox One on Tuesday through their website.

I received only PayPal confirmation for payment. But my Barcalys app doesn't say nothing about taking of £26.99 from my account.

The website in "Orders" says it is "Processing". Game is going to release tomorrow.

Is that normal? I ordered from ShopTo or Simply Games and I didn't have any problems like that.
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Shop to take payment upon despatch.

With my experience with them though they usually post pre release games 2 days before release date via royal mail, who have always put them through my letter box on the actual release date.

When a payment is taken, (i cant say for barclays as im not with them) but it takes until systems have updated over night to appear on my app.

Keep checking your balance see if you notice the money come off.
Edited by: "Caroline_1993" 8th Mar
Original Poster
I'm checking every day. I ordered on Tuesday and still nothing. But according to PayPal payment was taken.

So strange...
As it been taken from PayPal credit
vorimenn2 h, 0 m ago

I'm checking every day. I ordered on Tuesday and still nothing. But …I'm checking every day. I ordered on Tuesday and still nothing. But according to PayPal payment was taken.So strange...

I think it normally takes a couple days from after paypal takes it, to be taken from your bank.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants