Pre-Order games help

Hello
Im looking to pre-order Spider-man 3 on xbox 360.
However i have never pre-ordered anything before.
So im not sure where is the best place, to make sure i get it on May 4th (release day).
As I've taken the day off work to specifically play this game when it arrives.

So can anyone recommend anywhere where i can pre-order it and get it 100% sure it gets delivered on the release day?

5 Comments

Hi,

I've read on various online forums that both game.co.uk and gameplay.co.uk are very good for pre-orders, usually delivering on the day but often before that. Delivery from game.co.uk is free also.

Play.com on the other hand in my experience have never despatched a pre-ordered item to me for delivery on release day.

Alternatively, there's always that 'something' you get making the trip into town to buy it from a shop or maybe that's just me.

Original Poster

Kellogg

Alternatively, there's always that 'something' you get making the trip … Alternatively, there's always that 'something' you get making the trip into town to buy it from a shop or maybe that's just me.

I thought about that but its a fiver to get the bus to town and back

I've always had my gameplay preorders one day before release. So they get a thumbs up from mee

Yes Gameplay have always got them to me 1 or 2 days before.

Play.com are usually 1 or 2 days after release date.

Roy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764011
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846094
    3. hOW SHOCKED WERE YOU AT THE GLASGOW FRUIT MARKET CONFLAGRATION??77
    4. Xbox One X - (News, updates, etc)3381

See more discussions