Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Pre Order - OnePlus V2 Bullets Earphones - Black £15.99 at Amazon & OnePlus

Posted 19th Sep
Seem to be the same price as the first version I posted a while back, unless I'm mistaken, it has been known
amazon.co.uk/dp/…AVK
3296446.jpg
  • Tech Specs
  • Color
  • Black
  • White

• Material
  • Coil: Copper-clad aluminum
  • Wire Core: Enamelled copper wire
  • Diaphragm: Aryphan Polyarylate

• Cable Length
  • 1.25 m

• Weight
  • 14 g
  • Type

In-ear

• In-line remote
  • Yes

Impedance
24 Ω

• Sound Pressure Level (SPL)
  • 107 dB

Connector
  • 3.5mm jack (Straight)

The Sound of Quality
Before a pair of Bullets is considered ready for shipment, it has to undergo numerous rigorous quality tests. Traits like temperature resistance and plug durability are all put to the test, and only the earbuds that emerge from the tests in pristine condition are good enough for your ears.

Slim, Sleek & Stylish
Listening is a stress-free experience with the feather-light in-ear chambers, weighing only 2 grams. The light weight helps reduce distortion caused by cavity resonance and allows for more natural sound reproduction. The Bullets come packaged with anti-allergy silicone ear tips in various sizes to ensure optimal comfort. We’ve also brought our patented flat-wire design to our earphones for a durable, tangle-free experience.
Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
DocDock19/09/2019 06:59

How do these compare to a pair of sennheiser cx 300 Ear phones? Mine have …How do these compare to a pair of sennheiser cx 300 Ear phones? Mine have just packed up

These work and yours don't.
4 Comments
I've gone for it. Cheers.
How do these compare to a pair of sennheiser cx 300 Ear phones? Mine have just packed up
DocDock19/09/2019 06:59

How do these compare to a pair of sennheiser cx 300 Ear phones? Mine have …How do these compare to a pair of sennheiser cx 300 Ear phones? Mine have just packed up

These work and yours don't.
When are these released?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants