Expired

Pre-order Warhawk PS3

9 replies
Found 22nd Aug 2007
does any body know the cheapest play i can pre-order uk copy of warhawk for the ps3, dont mind it being online or from shop.

1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments

Original Poster

cheers for that is there any vouchers or codes flying around for these two companies lol not like im really stingy or sumit.

you might want to check out some reviews of this first. But if you got your heart set on it, then Play is your best bet right now. Go through quidco to bring the price down a bit, below Amazons price

Original Poster

oh yes i forgbot about quidco, the only problem with quidco is that i never seem to get any money when ever i spend through it.... " cheers the penny pincher"

what you talking about everyones saying it will be really good

Original Poster

yes its going to be class also i have just found out that you can dl the full game a day before its released in the shops. so might just do that.

Thursday 9 August 2007
Warhawk is a game every PS3 gamer should buy this September. It's a one-trick pony, for sure, being effectively an online-only game (think classic PS2 mash Hardware). But Warhawk's one trick is so entertaining, so appealing, so much chaotic fun, that it puts to shame even the bigger names on the release schedule.

In fact, having played a near finished version for several days (after blasting through the recent beta, too) we have to say we're more excited about Warhawk's breakneck multipayer exploding into the public domain than we are about Halo 3's less dynamic multiplayer action. Halo 3 will be fantastic, yes. But, like the aforementioned Hardware, we can see Warhawk's unashamedly shallow but gripping appeal outlasting even Bungie's epic blaster in our affections.

best game ever this is a must have. you can download it or buy it as a bluray disc but that will include a bluetooth headset. obviously its cheaper to download.

ALICOM007

best game ever this is a must have. you can download it or buy it as a … best game ever this is a must have. you can download it or buy it as a bluray disc but that will include a bluetooth headset. obviously its cheaper to download.

gawd I wasn't trying to start a fanboy war! :? was just giving someone some advice before they purchased a product. I am just quoting the Official Playstation Magazines scores
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Samsung UE50MU6120KXXU or LG 55UJ630V12
    2. How much should fitting bathroom cost47
    3. Cannot upgrade to iOS 11.0.369
    4. New CEX shipping prices ‍ ‍1214

See more discussions