Pre-ordered a game for this friday but my wages don't go into till then? (Shopto)

5 replies
Found 6th Oct 2009
Pre-ordered OFP2 from shopto.net and it is released on friday, now normally i'll get the game either thurs or fri which leaves me in a bit of a predicament as my wages don't go in till friday to cover the cost's! Now how does this work, if they try and take the money out tomorrow or thurs it'll bounce back to the bank i take it? Or do they send then take the money on the release date?

Sure my m8 said that the hut don't take the money out till you actually get the game?

Any ideas guys? cheers!

p.s. sorry for the rushed post!!

5 Comments

They charge you then send it, same as everyone else. Your mate is wrong - no-one in their right mind would ship you the goods then charge you after.
It'll depend on what bank you've got, they'll either decline the transaction and charge you for the privilege, or they'll put you overdraw and charge you for that + interest + unauthorised overdraft fees + even more if you have any payments bounce etc.

Yes they take the money then dispatch. Get money in your account now or you're going to have big charges.

Original Poster

D'oh sorry lads should of looked at me emails! yeah says they experienced a problem when charging for the game lol! I'll just have to pop into town on Friday to get it.

thx chaps!

Mine was sent today from zavvi and charged to bank account - doesn't show as a charge yet, but worked out that they are in process of taking payment by the "available balance" on my account.

Mine was despatched today from ShopTo and they charged me before I even saw a processing email.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247664
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz22
    3. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!1013
    4. Linkin Park and Friends Celebrate Life in Honor of Chester Bennington strea…66

See more discussions