Groups

Pre-Ordering A Game one day before the release, will it arrive on release? @GAME

Im thinking of pre-ordering Tom Clancy Wild lands Today and the release is tomorrow, will I get the game tomorrow?

8 Comments

yes the game will be there. they always order in loads to cater for the walk in crowd

For home delivery? No. For in store, yes, I don't think it BETA tested well, so they will probably have stock.

I'd leave it a few weeks to let Ubisoft sort out some of the horrendous bugs.

Never buy ubi on release

Banned

Batman is right. Ubi games are always broken at launch.

someone has to buy it on release to test it for the rest of us so go for it X)

working fine for me right now. pre order from Smyths, cheaper and they get it here early. Delivered For Honor and Gears Of War 4 a week early for me and using their pre order codes they both ran me around 35 quid. Got mass effect for 32 and got Wildlands for 34.98 and got it yesterday !

lewilewi41

working fine for me right now. pre order from Smyths, cheaper and they … working fine for me right now. pre order from Smyths, cheaper and they get it here early. Delivered For Honor and Gears Of War 4 a week early for me and using their pre order codes they both ran me around 35 quid. Got mass effect for 32 and got Wildlands for 34.98 and got it yesterday !

Delivered on a Sunday ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmaticians2745
      2. word association Game74044577
      3. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …11
      4. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1526

See more discussions