Pre owned 40gb PS3 in GAME?

Does anybody know what price GAME currently sell their preowned 40gb PS3 consoles for and what comes with them, or if they do any preowned bundles?
Oh, and if they come with any warranty?
I can't decide wether i want a PS3 or not and am trying to way up the pro and cons or preowned vs new and prices
Any help most appreciated

9 Comments

if you wait a while, sony are releasing a 80gb ps3, which is the same as the 40gb but twice the memory, it will retail at £299
Taken from E3 website.........................
80GB PS3: Heading to Europe next August, priced at £299. Will replace the 40GB system with the same features, and won't include the added features of the discontinued 60GB PS3.

wii expert;2576135

if you wait a while, sony are releasing a 80gb ps3, which is the same as … if you wait a while, sony are releasing a 80gb ps3, which is the same as the 40gb but twice the memory, it will retail at £299Taken from E3 website.........................80GB PS3: Heading to Europe next August, priced at £299. Will replace the 40GB system with the same features, and won't include the added features of the discontinued 60GB PS3.

Not sure why this is relevant.
Its gonna be the same console except with an extra 40gb.

littlesheepy said he was trying to weigh up the pros and cons of new Vs pro owned. I say get the new version with more memory...........

Original Poster

wii expert;2576199

littlesheepy said he was trying to weigh up the pros and cons of new Vs … littlesheepy said he was trying to weigh up the pros and cons of new Vs pro owned. I say get the new version with more memory...........

lol ('she' btw ;-)) I've read about the new 80gb one coming out, only the more i think about it, the more i'm thinking i'd upgrade the memory anyway if i bought one as i could 'hopefully' replace my media player that i have my music and avi's saved on atm. So it wouldn't really matter all that much, hence why i was thinking of a preowned one for price :thumbsup: But thank you very much for the info, unfortunately i'm still so unsure of wether to bother or not lol

wii expert;2576199

littlesheepy said he was trying to weigh up the pros and cons of new Vs … littlesheepy said he was trying to weigh up the pros and cons of new Vs pro owned. I say get the new version with more memory...........

Ah yeh I see now.

Also another point would be that when the new 80gb console comes out, the 40gb should go down in price until it sells out. It should also push down the preowned 40gb's price as well.

Original Poster

deathtrap3000;2576236

Ah yeh I see now.Also another point would be that when the new 80gb … Ah yeh I see now.Also another point would be that when the new 80gb console comes out, the 40gb should go down in price until it sells out. It should also push down the preowned 40gb's price as well.

I've also read that they won't be 'selling off' the 40gb ones as they've been gradually stopping stock for a while supposedly, which is why i was thinking of getting one now rather than waiting and being disappointed when the price doesn't drop :-D

sorry littlesheepy, i think it was just the very un feminine avatar! - forget about ps3''s and get a wii !!!

Original Poster

wii expert;2576331

sorry littlesheepy, i think it was just the very un feminine avatar! - … sorry littlesheepy, i think it was just the very un feminine avatar! - forget about ps3''s and get a wii !!!

lol I just like james bond for a different reason I already have a wii, fab console ps3 would be for media/bluray more than anything, just the odd game

gamestation i think they are £270 or so...

not sure about game.

ive got one im trying to sell for £245 inc del....
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …285999
    2. What is there free to do in your town?712
    3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1736
    4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523461

See more discussions