Groups
    EXPIRED

pre-paid cards for use online..

morning all i have convinved my hubby that a year of no spending and saving like mad could get us totally debt free within about 6/7 months ive read some amazing stories on moneysupermarket and my house is fit to bursting with bargains sooooooooo im after a pre-paid card so i can only spend an allocated amount online food shopping etc so our visa cards are emergency only cards anyone have any or had any problems also after a card i can use with places like ryanair love or hate them i had flights to spain last year for 4p return ... any advise would be welcome x

5 Comments

you can get a virtual card on entropay.com that works with ryanair. post office do a prepaid card that works too.

When you say it can be used with ryanair, is it considered to a normal debit/credit card and therefore incur their payment handling fee or is it like visa electron that is fee free?

Original Poster

an electron i guess for ryanair fee free but a debit or credit card too for shopping or 1 that combines would be better x

Original Poster

thanks both x

u can get an 02 money card. all u have to do is load the card and go!!! u can only spend wot is on the card and it is accepted anywhere. Hope this helps u
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1827
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2495
      3. Cat Chat77735
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394

See more discussions