Found 6th Mar 2008
Has anyone had any experience with these?
I want one to shop online where i can't use my electron card. I moved banks just after i got married and they downgraded the account when i didn't pay to change my name on my passport so stuck with this now as i don't have a drivers lisence but so fed up with using my dads card to shop at tescos etc.
Can anybody give advice on whats out there preferably wanting one of the ones that don't charge when you use it.
Cheers

9 Comments

all of them charge when you use them, thats the fee for using it.

Original Poster

I've found a few that don't they charge around £10 fee to start and 70p to top up but no spending fees

Banned

i use a splash plstic card

it cost £5 for me

70p for every £10 u put on the card

no other fees,

[url]www.splashplastic.com[/url]

Thanks

Tom

Original Poster

Thanks guys i have found some that are 70p-£1 to top up (up to £500) at post office and no charges or 20 per trans alot cheeper than % charges

Original Poster

it cost £5 for me70p for every £10 u put on the cardno other f … it cost £5 for me70p for every £10 u put on the cardno other fees,[url]www.splashplastic.com[/url]

Prices are different on the link you may want to check the changes

dmissy13;1679435

Thanks guys i have found some that are 70p-£1 to top up (up to £500) at p … Thanks guys i have found some that are 70p-£1 to top up (up to £500) at post office and no charges or 20 per trans alot cheeper than % charges

Glad to help

Banned

i got mine for £5, but it depends on how you buy it, buy text its a fiver, but tenner the other ways,

i havnt been charged and ive had it for 2 years, unless theyve made a mistake lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Consumer Rights - Wrong Description of Fridge22
    2. Headphones for Ps4?11
    3. Best place to get Euro's... this Wednesday?1019
    4. Lost my CEX membership Card?22

See more discussions