Pre Paid Master Card - Transfer?

Posted 20th Apr
Hi,

I've got two prepaid MasterCards (£24 + £10) and ideally I'd like the funds in my account rather than on the cards.

But I can't seem to find a way that I could some how get this into my account. PayPal only lets you add funds via a Bank Account and I don't have any account details for my cards aside from the CVV and normal card number and expiry date.

I did want to try and top up my Amazon account with them (to buy something), but they just keep declining on Amazon as you aren't required to enter a CVV for any payment methods on there

Any ideas appreciated.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Can't you add both cards to your Paypal account. Then buy something and select those cards as payment.
I_Wish20/04/2020 19:58

Can't you add both cards to your Paypal account. Then buy something and …Can't you add both cards to your Paypal account. Then buy something and select those cards as payment.

Thanks yeah I can do that, but I what I want is to withdraw the funds into my own bank account rather than find something to buy with them!
Buy amazon vouchers from ebay.
Can u send money with them cards to another paypal account?
Figured out I was putting in the wrong expiry date on Amazon, my bad...
The cards would have a lot of fine print on the back, maybe with a link to the T&Cs. That should tell you what is possible. Most prepaid cards do not allow cash withdrawal.
bozo00721/04/2020 09:50

The cards would have a lot of fine print on the back, maybe with a link to …The cards would have a lot of fine print on the back, maybe with a link to the T&Cs. That should tell you what is possible. Most prepaid cards do not allow cash withdrawal.

Thanks, unfortunately these were digital only pre paid cards. I've managed to top up my amazon with them now. Thanks all for your help.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions