pre paid MASTERCARD for Ryanair

Hi, I require a pre paid VISA card so i can avoid ryanairs stupid charges. an online one would be fine cheapet rate possible..... please advise I NEED HELP!!!

7 Comments

STOP

They changed it to;

Administration Fee - Ryanair will not apply an administration fee to the holders of a MasterCard Prepaid Debit Card.

I use a Fairfx prepaid mastercard.

Original Poster

cannyscot

STOPThey changed it to;Administration Fee - Ryanair will not apply an … STOPThey changed it to;Administration Fee - Ryanair will not apply an administration fee to the holders of a MasterCard Prepaid Debit Card.I use a Fairfx prepaid mastercard.

when did that change!!! I could have got one earlier!!!

Banned

FairFX and go through quidco and get £5 for a valid registration and buying a minimum of £10/10 euros/$20 on the card

Original Poster

Paddy Charlie

FairFX and go through quidco and get £5 for a valid registration and … FairFX and go through quidco and get £5 for a valid registration and buying a minimum of £10/10 euros/$20 on the card

do they send it to me in the post? is there any ones online???

Banned

FairFX send you a card through the post. I think there are some places you can use to make just online payments with ryanair but I've never used them as I didn't trust it

i used entropay once.....so so gay! they locked my account and wont give me money back!

I use BreadCard
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846124
    2. Sad news about Barcelona1971
    3. How much would you pay for this chair?1113
    4. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2540

See more discussions