Pre-paid reward cards

Posted 10th Jan
Does anyone have any good options to get balance off a prepaid reward card without losing too much? It's a VISA from myprepaidrewardcard.com/ and I only have till the end of Jan to spend the balance which is in the hundreds but I'm trying not to spend for the sake of spending.

I've tried paypal and revolut but it got declined for both.
Community Updates
3 Comments
Pay bills that you’d usually pay by card or direct debit. Pay an insurance bill. Pay or overpay council tax or utility bill. Top up an Amazon account (online or Pay Point), add credit to an Iceland card or use a supermarket savings scheme. Make an overpayment on your mortgage. Buy gift cards.
Doug_10/01/2020 16:02

Pay bills that you’d usually pay by card or direct debit. Pay an insurance …Pay bills that you’d usually pay by card or direct debit. Pay an insurance bill. Pay or overpay council tax or utility bill. Top up an Amazon account (online or Pay Point), add credit to an Iceland card or use a supermarket savings scheme. Make an overpayment on your mortgage. Buy gift cards.

None of my bills come out until next month I rang to see if they'd let me do it in advance and skip a month but none of them will they said I'd have to mess around with the direct debit.

Appreciate the reply though, I might end up having to buy gift cards
Even if it’s too late to change or miss this month’s direct debit they may still allow a card payment.

With PayPal you could credit your own account or pay a close friend / relative.

If you get a digital gift card then your family can all save the same card on their phones, so use it up quicker. CardYard resell a few gift cards. One4All or Love2Shop cover many retailers but check t&cs. An Amazon credit lasts 10 years once it’s credited to an account. Morrison’s may accept their own vouchers for fuel. Tesco sometimes accept theirs for fuel if they were bought in-store, not through a corporate scheme. Argos still accept their gift cards in-store when buying cards for other retailers.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants