Pre Xmas purchase now reduced?

Posted 7th Jan
Hi all, I bought two items at Anthropologie on 17th December and both items were significantly reduced in their Boxing Day sale. Is there a way I can ask for the difference back - I’ve seen it done elsewhere but can’t remember which threads.

Thanks!
Community Updates
Ask
Top comments
I bought a 2003 Peugeot 307 new for £10k. The same car is now worth about £800, can I call back the £9200 from Peugeot?
Edited by: "ktm666" 7th Jan
A fella at work if anything he gets for Xmas is dramatically reduced he buys them again and then returns the most recent purchase on the old receipt to get the original price back.
7 Comments
I bought a 2003 Peugeot 307 new for £10k. The same car is now worth about £800, can I call back the £9200 from Peugeot?
Edited by: "ktm666" 7th Jan
A fella at work if anything he gets for Xmas is dramatically reduced he buys them again and then returns the most recent purchase on the old receipt to get the original price back.
Isn't that why it's called a sale?
Probably
MrWalle07/01/2020 17:22

A fella at work if anything he gets for Xmas is dramatically reduced he …A fella at work if anything he gets for Xmas is dramatically reduced he buys them again and then returns the most recent purchase on the old receipt to get the original price back.

This might be it, thank you
Next time don’t buy anything till after xmas..
Wtf? I think we can all assume the rubbish we buy pre Christmas is cheaper post.
Don’t be mad.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions