Predictions for the Real Madrid v Liverpool game?

Found 25th May
Imho it will be a close game and Real will win 2-1.
Community Updates
MiscLiverpoolReal Madrid
Top comments
Could not care as long as Liverpool dont win.
1.The ball will be round.
2. It will be a game of two halves; unless the Russians/N. Koreans/Americans nuke Kiev in the interval.
3. The commentary will be worth muting.
4. Harry Kane will secretly replace the referee and award himself all the goals.
5. Ronaldo will score a hat-trick and in his excitement he will split into two so one half of him can admire the other to fuller effect.
6. As Madrid would then have 12 men on the pitch and Harry Kane can only count to 11 his head will explode and end up in the Madrid goal. His last words will be to award that as a goal to Liverpool and also to himself.
7. An alien vessel piloted by Sepp Blatter will then hover over the ground and beam up the Madrid players as they haven't been keeping up with their intergalactic referee bribery payments. Sepp Blatter will then fly them to his home planet which is the shape of a rugby ball.
8. At this point the game is abandoned and Liverpool are declared the winners as they were leading 9 – 3 with their front three all having scored hat-tricks.
9. The next day the Queen abdicates and Klopp takes over at Buckingham Palace. All the guards now wear the Liverpool kit, have curly perms and screech ‘alright, alright’ in a thick Scouse accent when tourists try and take a selfie with them.
10. The negative impact on tourism pushes Britain into defaulting on loans and Brexit is cancelled due to being unaffordable and too complicated for anyone to work out.
11. British teams are allowed back into the Champions League after a brief suspension due to the UK being bankrupt.
12. Liverpool then win the CL 5 times in a row and Sallah converts to Catholicism and becomes the new Pope whilst still playing for Liverpool. He is not allowed to use the Pope mobile during games except on Sundays.
----17 m ago

So you do care
86 Comments
----17 m ago

So you do care
10-9 to Real madrid hopefully.
The game is fixed. Real Madrid win 100000%. I placed a £8750 Madrid to win. Easy money. Thank me later.
Sophia199314 m ago

The game is fixed. Real Madrid win 100000%. I placed a £8750 Madrid to …The game is fixed. Real Madrid win 100000%. I placed a £8750 Madrid to win. Easy money. Thank me later.

Bookmarked. Though, I do not think you’re telling the truth
Andrew Robertson to destroy Ronaldo with every tackle earning man of the match award and maybe just maybe scoring the winning goal that lifts Liverpool the trophy!

I am off to put a bet on this right now...
Robbo to score in the 88th minute 1-0 Liverpool ..In Klopp we trust
1.The ball will be round.
2. It will be a game of two halves; unless the Russians/N. Koreans/Americans nuke Kiev in the interval.
3. The commentary will be worth muting.
4. Harry Kane will secretly replace the referee and award himself all the goals.
5. Ronaldo will score a hat-trick and in his excitement he will split into two so one half of him can admire the other to fuller effect.
6. As Madrid would then have 12 men on the pitch and Harry Kane can only count to 11 his head will explode and end up in the Madrid goal. His last words will be to award that as a goal to Liverpool and also to himself.
7. An alien vessel piloted by Sepp Blatter will then hover over the ground and beam up the Madrid players as they haven't been keeping up with their intergalactic referee bribery payments. Sepp Blatter will then fly them to his home planet which is the shape of a rugby ball.
8. At this point the game is abandoned and Liverpool are declared the winners as they were leading 9 – 3 with their front three all having scored hat-tricks.
9. The next day the Queen abdicates and Klopp takes over at Buckingham Palace. All the guards now wear the Liverpool kit, have curly perms and screech ‘alright, alright’ in a thick Scouse accent when tourists try and take a selfie with them.
10. The negative impact on tourism pushes Britain into defaulting on loans and Brexit is cancelled due to being unaffordable and too complicated for anyone to work out.
11. British teams are allowed back into the Champions League after a brief suspension due to the UK being bankrupt.
12. Liverpool then win the CL 5 times in a row and Sallah converts to Catholicism and becomes the new Pope whilst still playing for Liverpool. He is not allowed to use the Pope mobile during games except on Sundays.
----3 h, 2 m ago

Ha
3-2 to the reds
----2 h, 58 m ago

👌🏽
4-2 to Real Madrid
.Yoshi.25th May

Andrew Robertson to destroy Ronaldo with every tackle earning man of the …Andrew Robertson to destroy Ronaldo with every tackle earning man of the match award and maybe just maybe scoring the winning goal that lifts Liverpool the trophy!I am off to put a bet on this right now...

Well unfortunately for you Ronaldo plays more on the left wing and centrally whereas robertson is a left back (the other side of the pitch)
Hala Madrid.
deleted1132166
Mo Salah scores
Liverpool 5 R. Madrid 3
Septic Peg predicts either Madrid or Liverpool to win -spoiler!!
I’ve a feeling it could be one-way traffic......... 4-0 RM
Agharta11 h, 45 m ago

1.The ball will be round. 2. It will be a game of two halves; unless the …1.The ball will be round. 2. It will be a game of two halves; unless the Russians/N. Koreans/Americans nuke Kiev in the interval. 3. The commentary will be worth muting. 4. Harry Kane will secretly replace the referee and award himself all the goals. 5. Ronaldo will score a hat-trick and in his excitement he will split into two so one half of him can admire the other to fuller effect. 6. As Madrid would then have 12 men on the pitch and Harry Kane can only count to 11 his head will explode and end up in the Madrid goal. His last words will be to award that as a goal to Liverpool and also to himself. 7. An alien vessel piloted by Sepp Blatter will then hover over the ground and beam up the Madrid players as they haven't been keeping up with their intergalactic referee bribery payments. Sepp Blatter will then fly them to his home planet which is the shape of a rugby ball. 8. At this point the game is abandoned and Liverpool are declared the winners as they were leading 9 – 3 with their front three all having scored hat-tricks. 9. The next day the Queen abdicates and Klopp takes over at Buckingham Palace. All the guards now wear the Liverpool kit, have curly perms and screech ‘alright, alright’ in a thick Scouse accent when tourists try and take a selfie with them. 10. The negative impact on tourism pushes Britain into defaulting on loans and Brexit is cancelled due to being unaffordable and too complicated for anyone to work out. 11. British teams are allowed back into the Champions League after a brief suspension due to the UK being bankrupt. 12. Liverpool then win the CL 5 times in a row and Sallah converts to Catholicism and becomes the new Pope whilst still playing for Liverpool. He is not allowed to use the Pope mobile during games except on Sundays.

5 is never gonna happen. That's just ludicrous.
I almost want LFC to win to shut this over confident pig up.

As a United fan, I'll be hoping for a Madrid win, I can't bare to be berated with "6 times", 5 times is already too much!

However if they do somehow win it, They'll deserve it. They have played it the right way and if they continue in that way they'll have a great chance against RM. They couldn't deal with Spurs pace last year so you never know.
.MUFC.3 m ago

I almost want LFC to win to shut this over confident pig up.As a United …I almost want LFC to win to shut this over confident pig up.As a United fan, I'll be hoping for a Madrid win, I can't bare to be berated with "6 times", 5 times is already too much!However if they do somehow win it, They'll deserve it. They have played it the right way and if they continue in that way they'll have a great chance against RM. They couldn't deal with Spurs pace last year so you never know.

You should want Liverpool to win anyway. You know we would all be behind you if it was United in the final.

deeky25 m ago

You should want Liverpool to win anyway. You know we would all be behind …You should want Liverpool to win anyway. You know we would all be behind you if it was United in the final.

LMAO!
----12 h, 22 m ago

Well unfortunately for you Ronaldo plays more on the left wing and …Well unfortunately for you Ronaldo plays more on the left wing and centrally whereas robertson is a left back (the other side of the pitch)

Lfc do switch the wing backs now and again.
Hopefully a 90th minute 1-0 winner for Madrid
Real Madrid 2-0 Liverpool

Hello friends (& enemies) Darkie reporting live from Kiev where the sun is shining, the beer is flowing & the local women are becoming more beautiful by the hour

Hala Madrid !!
Lovely atmosphere in Liverpool today,lots of people with LFC tops on. flags hanging from windows of cars houses decorated in a sea of red. Make me proud of my city Come on LFC win it for the greatest city in the world
5-3 Madrid.

ill echo what someone else said that if Liverpool win their players deserve it.... 100%

and they could win it for sure...

but honestly the six time six time six time over and over the rest of the country will have to tolerate will be far far too much for any of us to bare.
Football is tribal. There's no getting around that.
So, come on Ronny, lift that trophy
Agharta18 h, 32 m ago

1.The ball will be round. 2. It will be a game of two halves; unless the …1.The ball will be round. 2. It will be a game of two halves; unless the Russians/N. Koreans/Americans nuke Kiev in the interval. 3. The commentary will be worth muting. 4. Harry Kane will secretly replace the referee and award himself all the goals. 5. Ronaldo will score a hat-trick and in his excitement he will split into two so one half of him can admire the other to fuller effect. 6. As Madrid would then have 12 men on the pitch and Harry Kane can only count to 11 his head will explode and end up in the Madrid goal. His last words will be to award that as a goal to Liverpool and also to himself. 7. An alien vessel piloted by Sepp Blatter will then hover over the ground and beam up the Madrid players as they haven't been keeping up with their intergalactic referee bribery payments. Sepp Blatter will then fly them to his home planet which is the shape of a rugby ball. 8. At this point the game is abandoned and Liverpool are declared the winners as they were leading 9 – 3 with their front three all having scored hat-tricks. 9. The next day the Queen abdicates and Klopp takes over at Buckingham Palace. All the guards now wear the Liverpool kit, have curly perms and screech ‘alright, alright’ in a thick Scouse accent when tourists try and take a selfie with them. 10. The negative impact on tourism pushes Britain into defaulting on loans and Brexit is cancelled due to being unaffordable and too complicated for anyone to work out. 11. British teams are allowed back into the Champions League after a brief suspension due to the UK being bankrupt. 12. Liverpool then win the CL 5 times in a row and Sallah converts to Catholicism and becomes the new Pope whilst still playing for Liverpool. He is not allowed to use the Pope mobile during games except on Sundays.

You've either got too much time on your hands or your quick on your feet
33863975-pRYwd.jpg
Hala Madrid again
fes3715 m ago

You've either got too much time on your hands or your quick on your feet

Both actually.
I’m Scottish and will rise above it. I’ll be happy to see a British team win.

For me hatred between teams is a reason why I grew up with no passion for football.
Madrid 3 - 2 Liverpool

Salah to score first and last
Nerves have kicked in now...
Liverpool to Win, Firminio to score and over 2 1/2 goals. Any of this happens and I can pay
Deeky his prize money.
Come on Liverpool
mo salah
joesmum5 m ago

mo salah

No Salah.

That was a deliberate attempt to break his arm.
themachman6 h, 16 m ago

Lovely atmosphere in Liverpool today,lots of people with LFC tops on. …Lovely atmosphere in Liverpool today,lots of people with LFC tops on. flags hanging from windows of cars houses decorated in a sea of red. Make me proud of my city Come on LFC win it for the greatest city in the world

Did you see me sat on the long step outside Lime St station at about 5.30, enjoying the sun
Edited by: "deeky" 26th May
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants