Groups

Prefect

Anyone got any suggestions on what my daughter can put in a letter for school for why she wants to be a prefect?.
    Thanks

10 Comments

Likes telling other children off, likes being in charge and likes being treated better than other kids :thumbsup:

transit;8164542

Likes telling other children off, likes being in charge and likes being … Likes telling other children off, likes being in charge and likes being treated better than other kids :thumbsup:

so advocates bullying :thumbsup:

That she is perfect and a geek!

No, only playing with you! I was similar to a prefect at one point although I was a rebel as well, the reason why was that I was good at voicing opinions, forming arguments and trying to sort problems out.

So maybe something along the lines of:
    hard working
    helpful
    likes helping peers
    is supportive

we didnt have to write why we wanted to be prefects, I think the teachers in our school chose who was prefects etc, I was Senior Prefect woop....in b4 the head boy of my year comes in and posts...

acecatcher3;8164602

Well hello there!

lolages

my daughter has just done hers, rough idea:

how family life is very important to home & school life

attendance record & what she can offer the school if she was picked

polite & willing to listen & help with pupils needs

will be a good ambassador for the school

say what she has previously done for the school & outside of school, clubs ect, helping out at parents evenings, head of tutor group anything like that.

our daughters was 2 pages long & they had to do a speech for a minute, the choosen few get picked towards the end of term.

good luck to your daughter :thumbsup:

numptyj;8164584

we didnt have to write why we wanted to be prefects, I think the teachers … we didnt have to write why we wanted to be prefects, I think the teachers in our school chose who was prefects etc, I was Senior Prefect woop....in b4 the head boy of my year comes in and posts...

same here we were selected by pupils and teachers

suppose a letter maybe how she values the schoo land how she would love to give something back for the support and help she received learning at school, how she will be a pillar in the community and be a good representative of the school,

awoodhall2003;8164576

That she is perfect and a geek!No, only playing with you! I was similar … That she is perfect and a geek!No, only playing with you! I was similar to a prefect at one point although I was a rebel as well, the reason why was that I was good at voicing opinions, forming arguments and trying to sort problems out.

Then progress to HUKD.......:w00t:

kaks26;8164785

Then progress to HUKD.......:w00t:

I'd say I am better at mediating now then arguing for the sake of it, as I use to be. In classes I would argue the opposite point as a pure point of argument, a lot of my teachers hated me for it, luckily my head of year also taught me in History and he encouraged it.

But of course HUKD is a progression path...for most people it is for trolling and making up alternative lives though.

Original Poster

Thanks to everyone for some great ideas, will give some rep later
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?2280
      2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846144
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764119
      4. Sad news about Barcelona2393

See more discussions