Groups
    EXPIRED

Pregnancy Cravings - Where can I get huge tubs of coconut ice cream??

Mod & Ed
    Hi, help, am craving of all things coconut ice cream in this pregnancy!! Have googled and searched online at various supermarkets, but can't find any large tubs of the stuff.
    Nearest big Asda is 30 miles away and Tesco extra 15 miles away, does anyone know whether the larger stores stock coconut ice cream, or where else I could go, or any brands that make it, driving oh mad, he's willing to buy in bulk to shut me up lol

8 Comments

why dont u try making it! yumyum !!! send hubby out for an ice cream maker, google the recipe and enjoy!

mmm does sound lovely btw !!

Bit of a long shot, but coconut ice cream is really popular in Asia so you could try some local Asian superarkets.

other ice cream + bounty bars?

tesco had the coconut icecream at christmas i think its in the indian section in the freezer

Original Poster Mod & Ed

bossyboots;7731879

why dont u try making it! yumyum !!! send hubby out for an ice cream … why dont u try making it! yumyum !!! send hubby out for an ice cream maker, google the recipe and enjoy!mmm does sound lovely btw !!

bossyboots;7731899

http://www.goodnessdirect.co.uk/cgi-local/frameset/detail/332804_Booja_Booja_Stuff_in_a_Tub_Coconut_Hullabaloo_500ml.htmlout of stock though - but another brand for u to try find!!also recipe here if ur brave enough......... http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/database/coconuticecream_86100.shtml

Thankyou, have been tempted to buy an ice cream maker for a while now, think this might be the push I need :thumbsup:

Trickyjabs;7731918

Bit of a long shot, but coconut ice cream is really popular in Asia so … Bit of a long shot, but coconut ice cream is really popular in Asia so you could try some local Asian superarkets.

Thankyou:thumbsup:

choc1969;7731928

Marshfield farm do litre tubs of coconut icecream and can be found in … Marshfield farm do litre tubs of coconut icecream and can be found in Sains I thinkhttp://www.marshfield-icecream.co.uk/DairyIceCream.htm

Thanks will give my nearest store a call:)

bruffterman;7732037

other ice cream + bounty bars?

Got to that stage last night!

ttwcd;7732040

tesco had the coconut icecream at christmas i think its in the indian … tesco had the coconut icecream at christmas i think its in the indian section in the freezer

Thanks will call my nearest extra:thumbsup:

i have been looking for coconut ice cream everywhere, i tried all my local tesco and asda and sainsbury none to be found,

had it every night while on holiday in mauritius, thought it would be easy to find:-(
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 3955
      2. Win a Free minion usb stick22
      3. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains66
      4. Magazine competitions - Issue 37 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk2020

See more discussions