Groups

Pregnancy iphone app

Anyone recommend a free app for expectant mums? Baby kicks, scanner ect (trying to get a 2 year old used to baby!)

6 Comments

When I was pregnant with youngest, eldest was 2.5. Don't think they full understand until 3, we took ours to a private scan at 28w, it's mostly mummy has baby in her tummy

Get a doppler. They'll love listening in! Makes it a lot more real to use a sense to recognise the baby.

Original Poster

Comment

fozzeh

Get a doppler. They'll love listening in! Makes it a lot more real to use … Get a doppler. They'll love listening in! Makes it a lot more real to use a sense to recognise the baby.

thought about that but didn't know if wed panic if we couldn't find the heart beat!

I rented a Doppler with both until can properly feel the kicks.
    We limited ourselves to once every 3-4 days and go for digital one with display so you can distinguish between yours and baby's or even the placenta.

madsyork

Comment thought about that but didn't know if wed panic if we couldn't … Comment thought about that but didn't know if wed panic if we couldn't find the heart beat!

Yeh, you will get points when baby is lying funny or behind the 'pubic bone' but brilliant when you do get it loud and proud!

When you said an app i thought iphones had an app you could pee on to tell you yes or no. Put new meaning to the people who say they wouldnt p**s on an iphone
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How easy is it to get a refund from Halfords?712
      2. Help O2 wont repair my sony experia xz919
      3. Can I use talktalk box with Virgin media?11
      4. Ide to sata converter33

See more discussions