Found 4th Mar 2009
below

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
37 Comments

you want to know them?

I am very very excited - only half time - and Spurs are 3-0 up. I've seen it all before though!

Original Poster

stoke 1-0 bolton
wigan 0-1 west ham
man c 1-0 villa
newc 1-1 man u
spurs 3-0 boro
blackb 0-0 everton
fulham 0-0 hull

Original Poster

Carlton Cole scores and then gets sent off
Clanger by Van Der Sar

skusey;4552267

Carlton Cole scores and then gets sent offClanger by Van Der Sar

Is Zaki playing well? Not a Wigan fan but he's in my fantasy league team! lol

Must of been one of those tackles that got carlton Cole sent off - not the sort of player to get red carded. Probably just bad luck.

One of our most improved players even if he has the occassional stinker and doesn't score enough.

Original Poster

robtallica;4552309

Must of been one of those tackles that got carlton Cole sent off - not … Must of been one of those tackles that got carlton Cole sent off - not the sort of player to get red carded. Probably just bad luck.One of our most improved players even if he has the occassional stinker and doesn't score enough.

still looks lazy at times though

Original Poster

cattermole sent off for wigan 10 men each now
man u 2-1 up berbatosser

Banned

I surprised at how poor Boro look. I'd thought after the game against Liverpool they'd be up for it. I'm glad they're not. (Hope that's not famous last words.... i never comment normally on a game until its over. Too easy for egg on face!)

Lennon once again is the chief dangerman.

Goals will dry up now anyway.... Bent is on for Pavy.

skusey;4552330

still looks lazy at times though

i know, he can't help but look languid. Though I have been at games and seen him beat 4-5 players in a row at close quarters and he looks really good at times. I think he has a problem with confidence, there are times when you can see he's struggling to find his team mates and keeps on under hitting and over hitting the ball. Doesn't help when the long balls played to him are aimed at his earhole as opposed to his chest - like last week against Boro when he kept losing it.

Our main problem is lack of goals, besides Cole's goal tonight most goals lately have been scored by non-strikers and I think the problem is that Cole and Di Michelle(who's a good player) are both 2nd strikers who work best with a goal scoring striker.

As soon as we're behind or start losing goals often like the other week or two we're in trouble.

SuperEd

least villa r losing!

never mind the premiership and their cheating rule bending ways sheffield united beating coventry, watch out west ham, where coming back for you...

Lead now back to 7 pts at the top.
Roll on March 14th to put lolerpool out of their misery for good. :-D

modoc;4552835

Lead now back to 7 pts at the top. Roll on March 14th to put lolerpool … Lead now back to 7 pts at the top. Roll on March 14th to put lolerpool out of their misery for good. :-D

:x we're there already :roll:

lyndsbowes;4552851

:x we're there already :roll:

:-D :-D

joneseythebladenever mind the premiership and their cheating rule bending … joneseythebladenever mind the premiership and their cheating rule bending ways sheffield united beating coventry, watch out west ham, where coming back for you...

I love it when people conveniently blame others for their failures.

Should of sued Steven Gerrard for that dive against Sheffield U in the first game of that season - or Liverpool for fielding a weakened side against Fulham a few games from the end.

Another person you could sue is the referee that didn't award the perfectly good goal you scored at Upton Park in the final minute of the first league game between us - and we won 1-0. I saw it with my own eyes.

modoc;4552875

:-D :-D

didn't play too well against newcastle tonight

robtallica;4552877

I love it when people conveniently blame others for their failures.Should … I love it when people conveniently blame others for their failures.Should of sued Steven Gerrard for that dive against Sheffield U in the first game of that season - or Liverpool for fielding a weakened side against Fulham a few games from the end.Another person you could sue is the referee that didn't award the perfectlt good goal you scored at Upton Park in the final minute of the first league game between us - and we won 1-0. I saw it with my own eyes.

you can't help but mention liverpool can you
are you looking for an arguement from me :-D

lyndsbowes;4552892

didn't play well but still picked up the 3 points...thats what champions do :thumbsup:

lyndsbowes;4552903

you can't help but mention liverpool can you :pare you looking for an … you can't help but mention liverpool can you :pare you looking for an arguement from me :-D

You know I just love an arguement:p

modoc;4552929

didn't play well but still picked up the 3 points...thats what champions … didn't play well but still picked up the 3 points...thats what champions do :thumbsup:

hahaha hopefully even the carp teams pick up 3 points from newcastle
real champions would win teams like inter

robtallica;4552938

You know I just love an arguement:p

:giggle: mention my red men again and you've got one

lyndsbowes;4552963

hahaha hopefully even the carp teams pick up 3 points from newcastle … hahaha hopefully even the carp teams pick up 3 points from newcastle :)real champions would win teams like inter

we'll just have to wait and see... i'll get back to you this time next week

lyndsbowes;4552975

:giggle: mention my red men again and you've got one

why isn't your msn running?

:thumbsup:

modoc;4552988

we'll just have to wait and see... i'll get back to you this time next … we'll just have to wait and see... i'll get back to you this time next week

hehehe ok :thumbsup:

robtallica;4552997

why isn't your msn running?:thumbsup:

not got it on tonight captain :-D

lyndsbowes;4553012

not got it on tonight

Be like that then! :x

Matter of fact stylee :x

You'll be greeted by a lil message when you log in then.

[email protected] captain - cant think what you mean :oops:

robtallica;4553030

Be like that then! :xMatter of fact stylee :xYou'll be greeted by a lil … Be like that then! :xMatter of fact stylee :xYou'll be greeted by a lil message when you log in then.

:-D will look for it tomorrow..... giving it a miss tonight.... :-D get kept up too late on there

robtallica;4553030

Be like that then! :xMatter of fact stylee :xYou'll be greeted by a lil … Be like that then! :xMatter of fact stylee :xYou'll be greeted by a lil message when you log in [email protected] captain - cant think what you mean :oops:

hehehe

lyndsbowes;4553044

:-D will look for it tomorrow..... giving it a miss tonight.... :-D get … :-D will look for it tomorrow..... giving it a miss tonight.... :-D get kept up too late on there

Cheeky git! :x

I was up till the wee early hours sunday night cos of you - when I had a Metallica gig the next night!

Repeat after me.....:p

lyndsbowes;4552892

Didn't play too bad either, But then we didn't need too, If Newcastle had scored United would of scored again, We had them in the bag.

Conceded a sloppy goal and pressed on and should and could of scored quite a few more if they'd wanted too.

All teams up their game against the "Champions" . Some teams only exist in The Premiership to play against United.

robtallica;4553070

Cheeky git! :xI was up till the wee early hours sunday night cos of you - … Cheeky git! :xI was up till the wee early hours sunday night cos of you - when I had a Metallica gig the next night!Repeat after me.....:p

:giggle:
to all the hotties of hukd.......
rob is sweet :lol:

shauneco;4553078

Didn't play too bad either, But then we didn't need too, If Newcastle had … Didn't play too bad either, But then we didn't need too, If Newcastle had scored United would of scored again, We had them in the bag.Conceded a sloppy goal and pressed on and should and could of scored quite a few more if they'd wanted too.All teams up their game against the "Champions" . Some teams only exist in The Premiership to play against United.

oh and why would they not want to score 5 goals instead of 2
get over yourself :roll:

lyndsbowes;4553105

oh and why would they not want to score 5 goals instead of 2 :oget over … oh and why would they not want to score 5 goals instead of 2 :oget over yourself :roll:

Go girlfriend!

http://i402.photobucket.com/albums/pp110/robtallica/400x400.jpg

robtallica;4553134

Go girlfriend!

:lol:

lyndsbowes;4553105

oh and why would they not want to score 5 goals instead of 2 :oget over … oh and why would they not want to score 5 goals instead of 2 :oget over yourself :roll:

Why waste energy when they can conserve energy for the FA Cup game at the weekend, Also a big game against Inter and then of coarse theirs the game against Liverpool at Old Trafford.

Games are coming thick and fast as a manager I'd tell the players to get the job done, 1-0, 2-0, 3-1 whatever so long as they win that's all that matters.

shauneco;4553225

Why waste energy when they can conserve energy for the FA Cup game at the … Why waste energy when they can conserve energy for the FA Cup game at the weekend, Also a big game against Inter and then of coarse theirs the game against Liverpool at Old Trafford. Games are coming thick and fast as a manager I'd tell the players to get the job done, 1-0, 2-0, 3-1 whatever so long as they win that's all that matters.

will save my breath and energy to talk to someone who isn't up their own :whistling: and can see past their own nose..... off to bed now... night night and imagine what you would have been saying if you didn't get that last goal in

night night all.... sweet dreams :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions