Groups

Premier Inn - Help!

I'm trying to book a hotel for a Premier Inn in central York for a Saturday night only - however they have a management policy of a 2 night minimum stay.
    I tried the central booking office and a lady has told me (off the record) that I could book a 2 night stay and then change the booking later on for a one night stay only. Has anyone ever done this? I don't want to fork out for 2 nights and then find later on that I can't change. The lady at the central booking office certainly sounded genuine (but she kept emphasis ' you've not heard this from me'). There again she could have just wanted to get rid of the call quickly!
    Any help really appreciated.

2 Comments

If your booking using the 29 quid a night offer its a no refund, no change of date offer. So you won't get your money back.

If its a standard booking with no offers, you might. But if their T&C's says a min of 2 nights you could have a problem if they stick to it.

Original Poster

steve1221;7622710

If your booking using the 29 quid a night offer its a no refund, no … If your booking using the 29 quid a night offer its a no refund, no change of date offer. So you won't get your money back.If its a standard booking with no offers, you might. But if their T&C's says a min of 2 nights you could have a problem if they stick to it.

No its not a £29 room. I guess I might as well try as I've nothing to lose - they have a full money back if you cancel ( unless a special offer). So even if they say I've got to cancel both nights and not just one I'll just have to look elsewhere - though it seems most hotels in York have a 2 night clause for Saturday nights even in low season!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4862360
      2. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27124
      3. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!44
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764702

See more discussions