Premier inn hypnos beds

Found 6th May
Hi, has anyone ever bought a hypnos mattress through the premier inn site? The one on their site ks much cheaper than buying direct from hypnos or another 3rd party however, i can't see the exact same mattress elsewhere so assuming it's specifically for this. Really just wanting to know that they are exactly like the hotel mattresses as obviously i can't try first. Thanks in advance!

Also, welcome any other tried and tested recommendations for an amazing mattress!
Community Updates
Ask
4 Comments
Just found this old deal thread on HERE. Obviously thedeal has expired, just thinking that you could possibly contact a few members who seem knowledgeable on the thread by pm to get their updated views on the mattresses that they actually bought.
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 6th May
They are exactly same, I've bought one recently due to when I work away, i only stay in premier Inns and find them very comfy.
Thanks but i have a slatted bed base and having read the thread about these mattresses it doesn't seem to be as comfortable on slats. Back to the drawing board
Ateam111 h, 42 m ago

Thanks but i have a slatted bed base and having read the thread about …Thanks but i have a slatted bed base and having read the thread about these mattresses it doesn't seem to be as comfortable on slats. Back to the drawing board

Cover slates in board. Thin ply will do the job. I dumped my slats as have a pine bed frame. I painted it white then used chipboard loft boards instead of the slats.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants