Premier League games free today for Prime members

Posted 26th Dec 2019
Yes I know its not free as we pay for prime but if you are on a free trial then its totally free and for people that pay for prime anyway, this is an added bonus.
Community Updates
ADMIN
Spurs v Brighton & H.A: 12:30pm on 26 Dec

Leicester City v Liverpool: 8pm on 26 Dec

Man United v Newcastle: 5:30pm on 26 Dec

Bournemouth v Arsenal FC: 3pm on 26 Dec

Chelsea FC v Southampton: 3pm on 26 Dec

Crystal Palace v West Ham: 3pm on 26 Dec

Wolves v Manchester City: 7:45pm on 27 Dec
24886-ifuVu.jpg

Groups

Top comments
BargainBros26/12/2019 09:51

Comment deleted

not as stupid as comments saying its not free.
If you have prime, how much extra do you pay? Nothing, therefore free.
If you don't have prime, how much does a free trial cost you? Nothing, so free.
v553526/12/2019 10:12

I have prime. Not 'free'! Resent Amazon for not reducing trial during …I have prime. Not 'free'! Resent Amazon for not reducing trial during this as band with struggles massively causing a poor viewing experience. Tennis is watchable

Football is flawless on prime via amazon tv device and good broadband

Comment deleted

its comments like yours that put people off of posting on here. Absolutely no need for your erroneous post.
If you have prime already, then the football is FREE
If you sign up to a FREE trial then the football is FREE
Do you now understand why its NOT a stupid deal or would you like me to explain in more detail ?
Great that Amazon are doing this and really enjoyed the last round of matches and the interactive options available. As for having Prime, it's the best value subscription available on the planet imo.
253 Comments

Comment deleted

not as stupid as comments saying its not free.
If you have prime, how much extra do you pay? Nothing, therefore free.
If you don't have prime, how much does a free trial cost you? Nothing, so free.
julieallen26/12/2019 09:55

not as stupid as comments saying its not free.If you have prime, how much …not as stupid as comments saying its not free.If you have prime, how much extra do you pay? Nothing, therefore free.If you don't have prime, how much does a free trial cost you? Nothing, so free.

I’ve looked at his comments on other deals, he’s a troll
Nicolidus26/12/2019 10:03

I’ve looked at his comments on other deals, he’s a troll

There's a better name than troll that also begins with a T but unfortunately ime not allowed to post it.

Comment deleted

its comments like yours that put people off of posting on here. Absolutely no need for your erroneous post.
If you have prime already, then the football is FREE
If you sign up to a FREE trial then the football is FREE
Do you now understand why its NOT a stupid deal or would you like me to explain in more detail ?
I have prime. Not 'free'! Resent Amazon for not reducing trial during this as band with struggles massively causing a poor viewing experience. Tennis is watchable

I have prime. Not 'free'! Resent Amazon for not reducing trial during …I have prime. Not 'free'! Resent Amazon for not reducing trial during this as band with struggles massively causing a poor viewing experience. Tennis is watchable

If you already have prime, how much extra are you paying for todays game? Nothing so they are free !
Great that Amazon are doing this and really enjoyed the last round of matches and the interactive options available. As for having Prime, it's the best value subscription available on the planet imo.
Is this a deal? Seems more like some informative information to me
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 26th Dec 2019

Comment deleted

If you don’t have prime you sign up for a FREE TRIAL, therefore it’s free

City
This is the same as saying Xbox's are free if you already own one. Its not free you just paid for it when you took out the subscription. So its £79.99 for the football not free.
toptom00726/12/2019 11:05

This is the same as saying Xbox's are free if you already own one. Its not …This is the same as saying Xbox's are free if you already own one. Its not free you just paid for it when you took out the subscription. So its £79.99 for the football not free.

Can you get a free Xbox on month trial
link please
The footy today is a nice bonus. Have student prime so some would say its costing me 1/365 of £40 so not free but 0.1095890410958p. I think that's the best deal for a long time. But I say it's free so even better. I might even pay the 10p for tomorrow too as its Christmas! Mates coming over tomorrow. Might charge him 5.5p to step in.

This is the same as saying Xbox's are free if you already own one. Its not …This is the same as saying Xbox's are free if you already own one. Its not free you just paid for it when you took out the subscription. So its £79.99 for the football not free.

Merry Christmas
The lag winds my husband up, but its still a good option if its not conveniently available elsewhere.
Bloody EU and their competition BS now need prime BT sport and sky sports to watch football

Any links to 30 days free Xbox? Didn't think so.

Why is there so much hate on here. Today's football is free. Sign up to a 30 day trial with a new email. Watch football. Cancel subscription.
Done.
moneybanks1426/12/2019 10:28

Using TV app and Merseyside derby went off
Don’t care to pay for sports but it’s a nice bonus. Prices will rise as they compete for rights, then prime will get segmented further.
v553526/12/2019 11:59

Using TV app and Merseyside derby went off

Amazon fire device.. I. E firestick, firebox, etc etc.

It is FREE , sign up for free trial, watch football, cancel trial therefore FREE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I paid 59.99 for one year prime so not free but very good value. I purchased it due to fact they would be showing premier league. Coverage is brilliant with amazing picture quality and I have experienced no issues with streaming
Good post OP - don’t worry about the oxygen thieves who clearly didn’t get what they wanted for Xmas
Edited by: "jp2016" 26th Dec 2019
efc_4ever26/12/2019 10:25

Is this a deal? Seems more like some informative information to me

It's no more of a deal than the fact than I can watch the Discovery Channel today with my current Sky TV subscription. So no.

But I reckon informative information is the best type of information. I've had quite enough of that uninformative information, thank you very much.
Why is this posted as a deal? It isn't a deal, it should be in Miscellaneous.

Mods, stop deleting comments and quit censoring people, the inconsistency across the moderation of this site it utterly shambolic.
Heat added as Amazon's football coverage and features during play is miles better than Sky and BT.
Sky and BT need to improve the simple things for viewers. For example:

- show the goal scorers names maybe as a ticker across the screen for viewers who have missed the goals. Not everyone will be glued to the screen throughout and may have popped out.

- show a quick goals and game highlights immediately after the game. Some channels show the goals but as a 'close' up rather than the full view build up of the goals. Viewers currently have to wait till after the commercials, pundits chat before seeing the highlights.
Edited by: "Mr_Mister" 26th Dec 2019
39501509.jpg

Today got me looking like this.....
Edited by: "psd99" 26th Dec 2019
The_Hoff26/12/2019 12:25

Why is this posted as a deal? It isn't a deal, it should be in …Why is this posted as a deal? It isn't a deal, it should be in Miscellaneous.Mods, stop deleting comments and quit censoring people, the inconsistency across the moderation of this site it utterly shambolic.

Sorry, as its free does that not make it a deal ? So the next time there is a free sample posted it needs to be posted in misc ? I never knew that, I will remember next time to post freebies in misc.
suttonmb26/12/2019 11:41

The lag winds my husband up, but its still a good option if its not …The lag winds my husband up, but its still a good option if its not conveniently available elsewhere.

The lag winds up people who can't stay away from their phones for 90 mins...
if ur a student u get it for £3.99 a month 🐴
also had 6 months free trial before it went up to £1 a week 🍺 🦌
getmeoneofthose26/12/2019 12:39

if ur a student u get it for £3.99 a month 🐴

If you are a student who's into football, you'll find a way of watching it for actual free via streaming sites online
Actually think the premier league on amazon has been an excellent deal. Both sets of matches in a calander month, and quick deliveries for the Christmas shopping. Think they made a marketing mistake not doing it over 2 months. Just have to remember to cancel.
39501591-U7yvR.jpg
Watching spurs/Brighton now, got a free trial at the start of December with the last round of matches.

Two points.

1. There's no lag, none at all.

2. It's definitely free.
Gollywood26/12/2019 12:41

If you are a student who's into football, you'll find a way of watching it …If you are a student who's into football, you'll find a way of watching it for actual free via streaming sites online

Won't be as good quality though. I speak from experience

And are they safe to use?
Edited by: "efc_4ever" 26th Dec 2019
efc_4ever26/12/2019 12:43

Won't be as good quality though. I speak from experience And are they …Won't be as good quality though. I speak from experience And are they safe use?

I agree. And some of the pop up ads can cause a few blushes...

Can't fault the Amazon coverage/package/experience.
Edited by: "Gollywood" 26th Dec 2019
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions