Premier league golden boot predictions

Found 16th Feb
Say now and we’ll come back to here at the end of the season.

Who will be the premier league top scorer out of Kane, Salah and Aguero?

Kane is the top scorer with 23 but he’s had more playing time and less assists. Salah (22) but Aguero (21) has been the most effective with less playing time, nearly 6 games less than Kane and nearly 3 games less than Salah.

I’d like to see Salah win it being a red but I think it will be Aguero because he’s an all out striker. Although if city win the league early enough it could give Jesus more playing time when back from injury.

2895464.jpg

Predictions and reason, feel free to predict the teams to finish 2nd, 3rd and 4th position too
👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Kane. He takes pens (which shouldn't count!) and Spurs get plenty due to their players ability to fall over when coughed on.
25 Comments
Sturridge ... oh thought it said the Lead boot .
Clive Allen
Salah.
Kane. He takes pens (which shouldn't count!) and Spurs get plenty due to their players ability to fall over when coughed on.
Salah hopefully but i reckon it'll be harry kane.
u66454157 m ago

Kane. He takes pens (which shouldn't count!) and Spurs get plenty due to …Kane. He takes pens (which shouldn't count!) and Spurs get plenty due to their players ability to fall over when coughed on.

If we were to remove goals scored from penalties this season from the tally (Aguero 4, Kane 2, Salah 1) then Kane would still be top goalscoarer - joint with Salah.
Edited by: "RossD89" 16th Feb
Phil Jones 33274540-CzDo1.jpg
Original Poster
Itsbowtime13 m ago

Phil Jones [Image]

that oggy vs Spurs
Vardy
u6645412 h, 31 m ago

Kane. He takes pens (which shouldn't count!) and Spurs get plenty due to …Kane. He takes pens (which shouldn't count!) and Spurs get plenty due to their players ability to fall over when coughed on.

Should penalties also not count for the games final score? Or a players career/club goal tally?
Edited by: "Bure11" 16th Feb
Salah by a long mile. 30 goals in all competitions and he is a midfielder.

Kane should be thrown out for his diving vs Liverpool.
He is so good, he has his own song.

Edited by: "shabbird" 16th Feb
shabbird2 h, 24 m ago

Salah by a long mile. 30 goals in all competitions and he is a midfielder. …Salah by a long mile. 30 goals in all competitions and he is a midfielder. Kane should be thrown out for his diving vs Liverpool. He is so good, he has his own song. [Video]

But aren't you a Liverpool fan?

Agueeeeerrooo!!
deeky7 m ago

But aren't you a Liverpool fan?Agueeeeerrooo!!

I am a football fan . Strikers get paid to score goals. Player of the Year, Golden Boot all belongs to Salah.
Man city got the title.
shabbird4 m ago

I am a football fan . Strikers get paid to score goals. Player of the …I am a football fan . Strikers get paid to score goals. Player of the Year, Golden Boot all belongs to Salah. Man city got the titles.

Fixed (if you spot it )
shabbird4 m agoI am a football fan . Strikers get paid to score goals. Player of the Year, Golden Boot all belongs to Salah. Man city got the title.
deeky5 m ago

Fixed (if you spot it )

Nope can't see it.
shabbird27 m ago

shabbird4 m agoI am a football fan . Strikers get paid to score goals. …shabbird4 m agoI am a football fan . Strikers get paid to score goals. Player of the Year, Golden Boot all belongs to Salah. Man city got the title. :pNope can't see it.

titles.

I know The Champions League, League Cup and FA cup aren't strictly titles, but it's no worse than some of your clues
Edited by: "deeky" 16th Feb
deeky22 m ago

titles. I know The Champions League, League Cup and FA cup aren't …titles. I know The Champions League, League Cup and FA cup aren't strictly titles, but it's no worse than some of your clues

No chance. Arsenal for the league cup. Liverpool for the champions League and another but the Manchester clubs for the FA cup. You heard it first here.
shabbird5 m ago

No chance. Arsenal for the league cup. Liverpool for the champions League …No chance. Arsenal for the league cup. Liverpool for the champions League and another but the Manchester clubs for the FA cup. You heard it first here.

Reported on the grounds of insanity
deeky9 m ago

Reported on the grounds of insanity

hey, you don't want to mess with psychic shabs

33276377-ZywRp.jpg
My money's on ossie ardiles. A shoe in
Edited by: "psychobitchfromhell" 16th Feb
deleted265520
I'm a United fan and want big Mo Salah to win.
What a player.
Aguero
Harry Kane in the Tottenham treatment room right now.

33459658-xx3yC.jpg

What a performance by Salah tonight.
If there was any doubt, even Messi agrees

33459776-Ix1ra.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions