Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

PREMIER LEAGUE LIVE STREAMING on DAZN

Posted 8th Jun 2020Edited by:"BS_Man"
DAZN IS THE HOME OF THE PREMIER LEAGUE
Community Updates
74 Comments
You also can buy passes on ebay for a few quid, this is what I have been doing for a while.
Nice. I subscribe to this. I had an old german account when it came out and it worked for canada. I pay via google pay. Not sure how easy it is to register today but streaming is excellent. Love catch up too so if you miss a game can still see it WITHOUT knowing score!
Can you use a VPN to set up then stream via the UK without a VPN on the TV or apps on firestick for example?
What games will they be showing?
ninnja08/06/2020 17:35

What games will they be showing?

Every premier league game. They've also got all champions League and Europa League games.
Sekc08/06/2020 17:23

Can you use a VPN to set up then stream via the UK without a VPN on the TV …Can you use a VPN to set up then stream via the UK without a VPN on the TV or apps on firestick for example?

Nope. Have to VPN or DNS running for this to work
DAZN usually have good boxing bouts on it. Would be handy when that returns.
Do they do social distancing boxing
IPTV
Arto08/06/2020 17:56

IPTV

And deny the players their vastly inflated wages?

Even in a global pandemic they think they are god
I could never get DAZN to work via VPN or smart DNS have things changed in the last few months?
canissa08/06/2020 17:21

You also can buy passes on ebay for a few quid, this is what I have been …You also can buy passes on ebay for a few quid, this is what I have been doing for a while.

is there a trustworthy user?
Superman8008/06/2020 20:03

I could never get DAZN to work via VPN or smart DNS have things changed in …I could never get DAZN to work via VPN or smart DNS have things changed in the last few months?

I have always been able to watch it through Windscribe.
Mendoza08/06/2020 20:13

is there a trustworthy user?

Well, all users who sell these passes "disappear" sooner or later (probably ebay ban them), but so far I always got what I paid for.
canissa08/06/2020 20:37

I have always been able to watch it through Windscribe.

Which region? Canada doesn’t seem to work for me (I think that’s the only one that shows all the premier league games) not tried other regions
Superman8008/06/2020 20:40

Which region? Canada doesn’t seem to work for me (I think that’s the only o …Which region? Canada doesn’t seem to work for me (I think that’s the only one that shows all the premier league games) not tried other regions

Yes, Canada. I use server "Windflix CA" (Toronto, Mansbridge) to watch it.
How do you subscribe to it?
Superman8008/06/2020 20:40

Which region? Canada doesn’t seem to work for me (I think that’s the only o …Which region? Canada doesn’t seem to work for me (I think that’s the only one that shows all the premier league games) not tried other regions

If you can’t get DAZN to work try NBCSN premier league pass (USA)
Arto08/06/2020 21:19

If you can’t get DAZN to work try NBCSN premier league pass (USA)

I subscribed to fubo in the end, just for the NBCSN login in, then added NBC sports gold, was expensive but flawless, looking for a cheaper way next season though
Superman8008/06/2020 21:43

I subscribed to fubo in the end, just for the NBCSN login in, then added …I subscribed to fubo in the end, just for the NBCSN login in, then added NBC sports gold, was expensive but flawless, looking for a cheaper way next season though

IPTV
Arto08/06/2020 21:46

IPTV

Not possible to do on Apple TV, iPhone etc. Had plenty of android boxes that all end up in the bin. Prefer to pay a bit more cash for licensed broadcasters that won’t be taken down which work with VPN/smart DNS
Edited by: "Superman80" 8th Jun
Superman8008/06/2020 22:07

Not possible to do on Apple TV, iPhone etc. Had plenty of android boxes …Not possible to do on Apple TV, iPhone etc. Had plenty of android boxes that all end up in the bin. Prefer to pay a bit more cash for licensed broadcasters that won’t be taken down which work with VPN/smart DNS

I use my IPTV service on my iPhone just fine?
Arto08/06/2020 22:26

I use my IPTV service on my iPhone just fine?

Can you PM the details please as I’ve found Apple very hard to manipulate 🙈
canissa08/06/2020 20:42

Yes, Canada. I use server "Windflix CA" (Toronto, Mansbridge) to watch it.

...do you use DAZN app or browser?
canissa08/06/2020 20:39

Well, all users who sell these passes "disappear" sooner or later …Well, all users who sell these passes "disappear" sooner or later (probably ebay ban them), but so far I always got what I paid for.

good enough for me
Superman8008/06/2020 22:07

Not possible to do on Apple TV, iPhone etc. Had plenty of android boxes …Not possible to do on Apple TV, iPhone etc. Had plenty of android boxes that all end up in the bin. Prefer to pay a bit more cash for licensed broadcasters that won’t be taken down which work with VPN/smart DNS

Iptv certainly is possible on Apple products.
howarth309/06/2020 00:19

Iptv certainly is possible on Apple products.

Anyone fancy pointing me in the right direction, looked into it ages ago but things must have changed
canissa09/06/2020 16:18

Both.

...will the app work on Sony Android TV, or is it strictly small screen one?
BS_Man09/06/2020 16:19

...will the app work on Sony Android TV, or is it strictly small screen …...will the app work on Sony Android TV, or is it strictly small screen one?

I think it would. If you install a vpn app on your tv, you should be able to watch it. I only use the app on my iPhone and iPad.
canissa09/06/2020 16:26

I think it would. If you install a vpn app on your tv, you should be able …I think it would. If you install a vpn app on your tv, you should be able to watch it. I only use the app on my iPhone and iPad.

...I have Winscribe on my TV, using it for Netflix, HBO, etc., but there is no app in TiVo's GP store, so it probably has been optimized for small screens only
Will try to install it from apk, but not expecting much, even though on DAZN's website they mention Android TV

41032933-zreZn.jpg
BS_Man09/06/2020 16:39

...I have Winscribe on my TV, using it for Netflix, HBO, etc., but there …...I have Winscribe on my TV, using it for Netflix, HBO, etc., but there is no app in TiVo's GP store, so it probably has been optimized for small screens only Will try to install it from apk, but not expecting much, even though on DAZN's website they mention Android TV [Image]

I don't know... When I stream a PL game on my macbook Windscribe shows me I used 25-30 GB data. That is a lot. I also have a Sony Android tv, but rather use AirPlay instead, it is much easier.
BS_Man09/06/2020 16:39

...I have Winscribe on my TV, using it for Netflix, HBO, etc., but there …...I have Winscribe on my TV, using it for Netflix, HBO, etc., but there is no app in TiVo's GP store, so it probably has been optimized for small screens only Will try to install it from apk, but not expecting much, even though on DAZN's website they mention Android TV [Image]

apkmirror.com/apk…ad/

Andorid TV APK

Love DAZN myself multi screen on apple tv is amazing!Got a canadian legit sub via google pay for £60 a year!
Any deals on the boxing?
canissa09/06/2020 16:44

I don't know... When I stream a PL game on my macbook Windscribe shows me …I don't know... When I stream a PL game on my macbook Windscribe shows me I used 25-30 GB data. That is a lot. I also have a Sony Android tv, but rather use AirPlay instead, it is much easier.

...does one need Canadian postal address to sign up?
Edited by: "BS_Man" 9th Jun
BS_Man09/06/2020 18:58

...does one need Canadian postal address to sign up?

I reckon so... I have never signed up so do not know the answer, but I think a "valid" address is necessary to create an account.
canissa09/06/2020 19:01

I reckon so... I have never signed up so do not know the answer, but I …I reckon so... I have never signed up so do not know the answer, but I think a "valid" address is necessary to create an account.

...so how do you use DAZN without signing up
BS_Man09/06/2020 19:08

...so how do you use DAZN without signing up

As I mentioned above, I buy access for it on ebay. I have just bought a one month pass for 1.51 euros today. The seller sends you the log in details, you only need to log in and watch whatever you like to watch on it...
Edited by: "canissa" 9th Jun
canissa09/06/2020 19:11

As I mentioned above, I buy access for it on ebay. I have just bought a …As I mentioned above, I buy access for it on ebay. I have just bought a one month pass for 1.51 euros today. The seller sends you the log in details, you only need to log in and watch whatever you like to watch on it...

...can you send me please link to his auction
Post a comment
@
    Text