Posted 22nd Sep 2021
Does anyone know any good avenues to explore watching Premier League matches via a VPN?

Hotstar gets mentioned a fair bit.

Don't mind paying a subscription but wondered if anyone's actually having any success?
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

18 Comments

sorted by
  1. Avatar
    looking too, i use reddit soccer streams currently but want nbcsn or dazn
  2. Avatar
    Hotstar I wouldn't bother with ..cheap but you need a indian number so someone there ...why don't you get iptv watch not just footy..can recommend someone does raw streams eg good as sky quality pic
  3. Avatar
    kyser14322/09/2021 15:51

Hotstar I wouldn't bother with ..cheap but you need a indian number so …Hotstar I wouldn't bother with ..cheap but you need a indian number so someone there ...why don't you get iptv watch not just footy..can recommend someone does raw streams eg good as sky quality pic

I am certainly interested to know a bit more on this please 👀👀
  4. Avatar
    Just get a danz sub, or like others have said, get an iptv sub.
  5. Avatar
    Author
    B0ne522/09/2021 19:50

Just pay for it. Its not expensive

You can't get all the games through the UK channels, otherwise I would. Hence the post. 👌🏻
  6. Avatar
    Dazn Canada
  7. Avatar
    stec7723/09/2021 05:49

What are raw streams? How are they better than standard? How much do raw …What are raw streams? How are they better than standard? How much do raw streams cost? How would I know the difference between raw and standard? Tia.

Raw streams are ususlly a higher quality as they are direct from the original source, so no pre compression before your supplier gets it if that makes any sense
  8. Avatar
    stec7723/09/2021 09:14

My dad and uncle have iptv! How would I be able to ascertain what quality …My dad and uncle have iptv! How would I be able to ascertain what quality (or raw) they are streamed at? (I thought some films were at 4k ) tia.

Raw feeds will usually refer to the TV channel side of things, their provider would make it known to them if they had direct raw feeds buddy and anyone you may decide to go with should let you know aswel, you'd deffo be able to tell the different between a raw feed and a standard quality wise.
  9. Avatar
    I know people who subscribe to Peacock via Apple TV and pay using US iTunes credits and have a DNS on the Apple TV
  10. Avatar

Hotstar I wouldn't bother with ..cheap but you need a indian number so …Hotstar I wouldn't bother with ..cheap but you need a indian number so someone there ...why don't you get iptv watch not just footy..can recommend someone does raw streams eg good as sky quality pic

Like to know a bit more too
  11. Avatar
    Just pay for it. Its not expensive
  12. Avatar
    @Andrew_irD have you tried it recently? Nearly all the UK entertainment and sports channels are fhd 50 and a lot of the foreign sport channels are in 4k 50/60.
  13. Avatar
    Andrew_irD22/09/2021 15:22

looking too, i use reddit soccer streams currently but want nbcsn or dazn

What should I search for on Reddit? Tia.
  14. Avatar

What are raw streams? How are they better than standard? How much do raw streams cost? How would I know the difference between raw and standard? Tia.
  15. Avatar
    Blurryface22/09/2021 23:06

@Andrew_irD have you tried it recently? Nearly all the UK entertainment …@Andrew_irD have you tried it recently? Nearly all the UK entertainment and sports channels are fhd 50 and a lot of the foreign sport channels are in 4k 50/60.

Have you got link please
  16. Avatar
    Blurryface23/09/2021 09:07

Raw streams are ususlly a higher quality as they are direct from the …Raw streams are ususlly a higher quality as they are direct from the original source, so no pre compression before your supplier gets it if that makes any sense

My dad and uncle have iptv! How would I be able to ascertain what quality (or raw) they are streamed at? (I thought some films were at 4k ) tia.
  17. Avatar
    I've always found that the IPTV situation is very much a closed shop. People are quite happy to tell you they have IPTV but nobody ever shares good, reliable places to try.
  18. Avatar
    In my opinion, the best place is to watch from Setanta Sports
Discussions
Top Merchants