Premier League Starts Tomorrow EDIT: Starts Today

40 replies
Found 15th Aug 2008
Whos off to see there team play tomorrow then?

I'm off to the Boro Spurs match.

40 Comments

do the spuds over boro! alves hatrick

wish i could see the mighty gooners at emirates but i'd have to sell a tezzy to go, 3 points in the bag me thinks though

saying that i might stay in today n make a day of it tomorrow

oh no please god not again .... ! they do this every year :w00t:
feel the urge to go shopping coming on again :whistling:

get your self there early mate.loads of road works on 66 going in to town

Original Poster

mr miagi;2752399

get your self there early mate.loads of road works on 66 going in to town

My dad works at Holme House..... he knows! lol

will be watching the arsenal on tv in the afternoon, then soccer saturday, then the derby game. can't beat it!

Banned

the real footy start on sunday with the champions
manchester united

danby jason;2752464

the real footy start on sunday with the champions manchester united

a united fan from manchester. nice one:thumbsup:

danby jason;2752464

the real footy start on sunday with the champions manchester united

actually you're wrong. The real footy started last week with Crewe and the lower leagues

mr miagi;2752490

a united fan from manchester. nice one:thumbsup:

thats quite rare isnt it :whistling:

Banned

not even going there or ile get banned again lol

nodg v blackpool

come on Hull!!!!:-D, they are no Leeds united but nearest to me so that's who im supporting this season:thumbsup:

I was thinking of going as there is still tickets available for tomorrow as Wigan asked for an allocation of 4000 but couldn't even sell 1000. So they are on general sale now for West Ham fans

thats quite rare isnt it

Very rare lmao

Banned

no it not rare you can all tits off

danby jason;2752816

no it not rare you can all tits off

Oh it is rare, in fact I don't consider many Manchester United "fans" as fans at all, 95% of them are glory hunters and if you was ever relegated a la Leeds I think you would struggle to sell 20k tickets in the Championship and even less if you went down to league 1

Chelsea "fans" are no better, most of them seem to forget that before being bought out by the Russian they was struggling to sell tickets aswell yet as soon as there is money about and hey winning stuff they suddenly have another 50,000 fans crawl out from the woodwork.

Banned

red iron

are you a bitter blue
or leeds scum

you must be 1 of them
i cant see you holding any silver

what book did you get that out of

Original Poster

RedIron;2752858

Oh it is rare, in fact I don't consider many Manchester United "fans" as … Oh it is rare, in fact I don't consider many Manchester United "fans" as fans at all, 95% of them are glory hunters and if you was ever relegated a la Leeds I think you would struggle to sell 20k tickets in the Championship and even less if you went down to league 1Chelsea "fans" are no better, most of them seem to forget that before being bought out by the Russian they was struggling to sell tickets aswell yet as soon as there is money about and hey winning stuff they suddenly have another 50,000 fans crawl out from the woodwork.

is youre name rediron or redlron because ive been calling u redlron

Leicester all the way!!!

danby jason;2752966

red iron are you a bitter blue or leeds scum you must be 1 of them i cant … red iron are you a bitter blue or leeds scum you must be 1 of them i cant see you holding any silverwhat book did you get that out of

Neither

borolad94;2752975

is youre name rediron or redlron because ive been calling u redlron

My nickname was from the Navy was Red (long story not going to go into it, it's not suitable to put here anyway!) so i've stuck with that

Iron is as in Irons - West Hams nickname

Original Poster

RedIron;2752992

NeitherMy nickname was from the Navy was Red (long story not going to go … NeitherMy nickname was from the Navy was Red (long story not going to go into it, it's not suitable to put here anyway!) so i've stuck with thatIron is as in Irons - West Hams nickname

Alright then i'll change your name on the Mini League :oops:

borolad94;2753000

Alright then i'll change your name on the Mini League :oops:

Put it as whatever you want :thumbsup:

It doesn't bother me as i'll know who I am as i'll be sitting at the top of the league for the whole season! :whistling:

Oh by the way, I am going on a little holiday in a few months and will be away for possibly 42 days, is it OK to pm you my predictions for that period in advance?

If not i'll get the missus to do them for me

Original Poster

RedIron;2753023

Put it as whatever you want :thumbsup:It doesn't bother me as i'll know … Put it as whatever you want :thumbsup:It doesn't bother me as i'll know who I am as i'll be sitting at the top of the league for the whole season! :whistling:Oh by the way, I am going on a little holiday in a few months and will be away for possibly 42 days, is it OK to pm you my predictions for that period in advance?If not i'll get the missus to do them for me

Ok then. I'll just have to keep them in my PM's

borolad94;2753052

Ok then. I'll just have to keep them in my PM's

Cool, i'll put them on the thread aswell if you want that way if you delete them they are still about

I'll keep you updated for when I go away anyway, i'm hoping for it to be at the end of next month

Original Poster

RedIron;2753100

Cool, i'll put them on the thread aswell if you want that way if you … Cool, i'll put them on the thread aswell if you want that way if you delete them they are still aboutI'll keep you updated for when I go away anyway, i'm hoping for it to be at the end of next month

Ok:thumbsup:

good job i never booked train tickets for makems-boro match. they av changed kick off time to 12-45

Original Poster

mr miagi;2753169

good job i never booked train tickets for makems-boro match. they av … good job i never booked train tickets for makems-boro match. they av changed kick off time to 12-45

Just noticed so does that mean it's going to be on TV?

borolad94;2753176

Just noticed so does that mean it's going to be on TV?

dunno the website said it was on police advice

Original Poster

I no....

we are not utd or chelsea so they probably wont show it on tele!

Original Poster

mr miagi;2753243

we are not utd or chelsea so they probably wont show it on tele!

This is true.......

Going to Liverpool vs Boro next week but will be watching match vs Sunderland on Setanta tomorrow

Original Poster

thebeast2020;2753361

Going to Liverpool vs Boro next week but will be watching match vs … Going to Liverpool vs Boro next week but will be watching match vs Sunderland on Setanta tomorrow

Predicted Score for Boro Liverpool?

thebeast2020;2753361

Going to Liverpool vs Boro next week but will be watching match vs … Going to Liverpool vs Boro next week but will be watching match vs Sunderland on Setanta tomorrow

whats nearest station to anfield? usually go in car but might be going by train

Original Poster

Just found out that the referee for the Boro match tomorrow is Martin Atkinson. Someone who my dad used to work with when Atkinson has a copper at HM Prison in Leeds. And he used to be one of his close friends until we moved away! :giggle:

mr miagi;2753383

whats nearest station to anfield? usually go in car but might be going by … whats nearest station to anfield? usually go in car but might be going by train

From LFC.TV: Lime Street Railway Station is two miles from Anfield. A taxi from Lime St. will cost about £4.00 for up to 5 passengers. Buses go from nearby Queen Square Bus Station. On match days use the Merseyrail network to link with the Soccerbus service from Sandhills Station.

borolad94;2753368

Predicted Score for Boro Liverpool?

LFC 2 BORO 0 :thumbsup:

Reckon you might beat Spurs today, I'm thinking a few goals, maybe 3-2 or 2 all draw

Original Poster

What a game.... BoroVSpurs .... even I wasn't expecting that.

Mr Miagi... did you decide to go?

it was pritty full over 32k people there

Banned

black gerbil1;2752981

Leicester all the way!!!

Hahaha. That's a goodun.

You never know when to stop having a laugh.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet3593
    2. black friday dates for halfords11
    3. One4all gift cards can only be converted to Amazon codes until MIDNIGHT TON…66
    4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226663

See more discussions