Premier League Weekend > 11/02

Banned
Well guys, big game you feel. Few of my united mates aren't feeling to confident today for whatever reasons, Liverpool have shown some decent form lately. From what i have seen bellamy seems to be liverpools most consistent attacker atm, so if united can keep him out the 'pool will find it hard i think. Wil have to go some to beat last weeks match against chelsea mind. but should be a good one. Predictions?

P.s - anyone else got man flu?!

+1 for the Fatal Man Flu
- HUKDeLITE

365 Comments

Original Poster Banned

Suarez to start?

http://i.imgur.com/fX8IP.jpg

2-1 liverpool. Start with carrol and bellers, bring luis on second half.

Original Poster Banned

rdtorres

2-1 liverpool. Start with carrol and bellers, bring luis on second half.

i would start Suarez myself, he is fully fit, isn't he?

Never one to sit on the fence so I've got to go for a united win. We outplayed liverpool last week at Anfield. They looked every bit the seventh place side they are. For our part we lacked penetration and made stupid errors so fingers crossed the return of Rooney, home advantage and no more errors will see us through.

any links ?

Original Poster Banned

brett1985

Never one to sit on the fence so I've got to go for a united win. We … Never one to sit on the fence so I've got to go for a united win. We outplayed liverpool last week at Anfield. They looked every bit the seventh place side they are. For our part we lacked penetration and made stupid errors so fingers crossed the return of Rooney, home advantage and no more errors will see us through.

I must admit you were the better team on the day IMO also. Heard tom cleverly will be back on the bench for united today.

Banned

Could go either way. Liverpool are weak but can still turn it on once in a while and they have genuine match-winners. United are flaky and aren't the team they once were. I think it'll come down to how the big players perform to get the odd goal in three.

Banned

DangerGod

Heard tom cleverly will be back on the bench for united today.

Can't see that making any difference whatsoever.

Banned

CMON POOL

anyone have any links?

Original Poster Banned

De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck

Suarez starts, lets hope this game isn't overshadowed.

FilthAndFurry

Could go either way. Liverpool are weak but can still turn it on once in … Could go either way. Liverpool are weak but can still turn it on once in a while and they have genuine match-winners. United are flaky and aren't the team they once were. I think it'll come down to how the big players perform to get the odd goal in three.

Weak? In what way....I would say we are pretty solid but it is our lack of match winners this season that has cost us dearly, too many draws at home

Not too sure what to expect from todays game (except for a frosty reception for Suarez!). Utd will be after revenge after the cup defeat and are always strong at home. Liverpool need to put De Gea under more pressure than we did in the last game - in a way I'm surprised Carrol isn't playing for this reason especially with Downing playing

Banned

Redking

Weak? In what way....I would say we are pretty solid but it is our lack … Weak? In what way....I would say we are pretty solid but it is our lack of match winners this season that has cost us dearly, too many draws at home

Weak midfield apart from Gerrard, although a lot of that could be down to the loss of Lucas. Plus I think you have the same problem as Chelsea, which is that without a striker scoring his fair share then you'll waste a lot of the good work.

liverpool starts with suarez and currently 10/3 is that a good bet

Original Poster Banned

archer1204

liverpool starts with suarez and currently 10/3 is that a good bet

what exactly is 10/3? Suarez to score first?

Edited by: "brett1985" 11th Feb 2012

DangerGod

De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, … De Gea, Rafael, Ferdinand, Evans, Evra, Valencia, Carrick, Scholes, Giggs, Rooney, Welbeck

Although we are inevitably missing 4 starters in Vidic, Fletcher, Nani and Cleverly this is still a good enough lineup. Let's got for a 3:2!

DangerGod

10/3 Liverpool win

Banned

DangerGod

No for him to run out with a white hood on and headbutt Evra

Original Poster Banned

deek72

10/3 Liverpool win

i see, the suarez reference made it somewhat unclear. They have been about a 3/1 all week. not a bad bet but i fancy united today.

2-2
suarez,gerrard
rooney (2) cheap pens

hoping suarez doesnt get sent off can see referee being under a lot of pressure today.

Banned

Im hoping for a UTD loss

Banned

lol Suarez

Ah Suarez what an absolute racist ****.

Original Poster Banned

lol - tit.

suarez refuses to shake evras hand

Original Poster Banned

http://i.minus.com/ihQW3lvkIebDk.gif

Suarez scumbag.

Banned

greatest666

http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=142760&part=sports

firefox doesnt recognise links on that site

Banned

brett1985

FirstRowSports

ads every 30 seconds so you only see half the match!

Banned

csiman

Nor Chrome

I supplied a link

evra should be done for assault, grabbing luis arm like that...

Original Poster Banned

Really silly of suarez, even the liverpool fans will admit that.

DangerGod

Really silly of suarez, even the liverpool fans will admit that.

Some of them will, some of them wont.

Banned

csiman

Underneath the channels name it tells you if it is flash or sopcast.
Flash opens in your browser, sopcast uses sopcast.
Sopcast streams are of a superior quality.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17396139
    2. A Nigerian prince and bit coins scam55
    3. How dangerous is Donald trump?1331
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764104

See more discussions