Groups

PREMIERSHIP FOOTIE-what do you guys use-problems with myp2p

O/H tells me no premiership games on myp2p ...any suggestions please how he can watch it?

Thanks, Lou x

18 Comments

Banned

Motd!

Original Poster

ODB_69;4240003

Motd!

cheers rep for that:whistling:

he said LIVE today...he has a poorly knee..and needs entertaining:w00t:

Banned

[url]www.liveonsat.com[/url]

Who needs carpy internet to watch Premier Footy!

Original Poster

guv;4240227

[url]www.liveonsat.com[/url]Who needs carpy internet to watch Premier … [url]www.liveonsat.com[/url]Who needs carpy internet to watch Premier Footy!

me o/h it would seem....:whistling:

Aw Louloo... you let the side down by starting a thread about football:x

There's a list ]HERE louloo... I'm watching the Man City vs Stoke with no problems with soapcast.. :thumbsup:

louloo;4240016

cheers rep for that:whistling:he said LIVE today...he has a poorly … cheers rep for that:whistling:he said LIVE today...he has a poorly knee..and [SIZE=4]needs entertaining[/SIZE]:w00t:

Lou you obviously need some pointers from Frilly -- entertainment her 2nd middle name :whistling:

GoDutchGo;4240407

Lou you obviously need some pointers from Frilly -- entertainment her 2nd … Lou you obviously need some pointers from Frilly -- entertainment her 2nd middle name :whistling:

You stalking me !:evil:

Your so predictable ... you fell right into my little trap.. Hee hee hee Hee http://www.hotukdeals.com/forums/images/smilies/giggle.gif
    ]http://www.bookpalace.com/acatalog/WomanTrap.jpg

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;4240321

Aw Louloo... you let the side down by starting a thread about football

lol im desperate-poor guy look so pathetic-well more than usual:w00t:

edna_clouds;4240392

There's a list ]HERE louloo... I'm watching the Man City vs Stoke with no … There's a list ]HERE louloo... I'm watching the Man City vs Stoke with no problems with soapcast.. :thumbsup:

thanks Edna-a serious answer-will pass the knowledge on:thumbsup:

GoDutchGo;4240407

Lou you obviously need some pointers from Frilly -- entertainment her 2nd … Lou you obviously need some pointers from Frilly -- entertainment her 2nd middle name :whistling:

well if she got the patience i got the time:whistling:

louloo;4240496

lol im desperate-poor guy look so pathetic-well more than … lol im desperate-poor guy look so pathetic-well more than usual:w00t:thanks Edna-a serious answer-will pass the knowledge on:thumbsup:well if [SIZE="4"]she got the patience i got the time[/SIZE]:whistling:

I got the patience but not the time :-D

Original Poster

edna_clouds;4240392

There's a list ]HERE louloo... I'm watching the Man City vs Stoke with no … There's a list ]HERE louloo... I'm watching the Man City vs Stoke with no problems with soapcast.. :thumbsup:

he said which channel? lol-he still hasnt got it...

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;4240504

I got the patience but not the time :-D

well i'll have to just get the footie on then:roll:

louloo;4240524

Blokes will never get it :-D

Original Poster

frollickingfrill;4240528

Blokes will never get it :-D

ahhhh he has!!!!!!!!!!! yesssssssssss! peace...lol

its a shame he just wont stump the cash up for the cable sport channels...

louloo;4240524

I've got it on the first YES channel louloo... I had to refresh it a couple of times with the soapcast arrow but now that it's connected I've had no problems at all....

Original Poster

edna_clouds;4240581

I've got it on the first YES channel louloo... I had to refresh it a … I've got it on the first YES channel louloo... I had to refresh it a couple of times with the soapcast arrow but now that it's connected I've had no problems at all....

seems ok thanks! hes v quiet so i guess its working....lol

Banned

edna_clouds;4240581

I've got it on the first YES channel louloo... I had to refresh it a … I've got it on the first YES channel louloo... I had to refresh it a couple of times with the soapcast arrow but now that it's connected I've had no problems at all....

You should have it via a different souce by now!!!!:whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?32179
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764375
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846233
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415414090

See more discussions