Groups

Premiership Relegation Battle

Which 3 teams do you fancy to go down and which team will finish Rock Bottom

7 Comments

wigan wolves and blackpool, blackpool probably to finish last sadly, as have been an interesting team this year

Edited by: "winifer" 22nd Apr 2011

Original Poster

i want Blackpool to stay up too but i cannot see it Wolves West Ham and Blackpool

Original Poster

Fancy Wigan to stay up had th feeling a few weeks ago after i saw them lose 1-0 ro Man city where they threw away some easy chances and also only got beat 1-0 away to Chelsea

Wolves, blackpool and blackburn, blackpool finishing bottom.

Id say Wigan, Blackpool and West Ham, hopefully with the hammers bottom as payback for Sheffield Utd :-)

I would love Sunderland, wigan and Blackburn to drop. First 2 as I think it would spark a mad transfer dash over the 2 teams and Blackburn because I think the venkys deserve it!!!! In reality though wigan, wolves and blackpool it is!!

gbspurs

I would love Sunderland, wigan and Blackburn to drop. First 2 as I think … I would love Sunderland, wigan and Blackburn to drop. First 2 as I think it would spark a mad transfer dash over the 2 teams and Blackburn because I think the venkys deserve it!!!! In reality though wigan, wolves and blackpool it is!!

mmm yes id love to see Steve Bruce get relegated + wigan and birmingham stay up to rub it in hehe
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4972454
      2. word association Game72944197
      3. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…27147
      4. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!811

See more discussions