Groups

PREMIERSHIP YOUR HAVING A LAUGH!!!!

COME ON YOU RANGERS!!!!

63 Comments

Original Poster

Top four finish this season NO CHANCE! WIPED THE FLOOR WITH THEM !!!!!!!!!!! YOU CAN KEEP ROBINHO WE HAVE NOVO!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol:

lOl hahaha

a good deal better:D

You beat a 2nd rate premiership side?

Congrats.

Thread created by a Rangers fan.

Says a lot :roll:

Original Poster

thesaint;5945085

You beat a 2nd rate premiership side?Congrats.

We didnt just BEAT them, we walked all over them!:thumbsup:

Original Poster

grex9101;5945096

Thread created by a Rangers fan.Says a lot :roll:

were you at the game no was i yes! WALTER SMITHS BLUE AND WHITE ARMY!!!

thesaint;5945085

You beat a 2nd rate premiership side?Congrats.

do i sense jealousy much???

haha I joke!!

scotland88;5945100

We didnt just BEAT them, we walked all over them!:thumbsup:

roulette_dares1;5945119

do i sense jealousy much???haha I joke!!

Are Man City any good?

Original Poster

thesaint;5945120

Are Man City any good?

Stephen Ireland is fantastic! So much skill and ability on the ball! Weiss is a great player too! Toure in defence amazing! Robinho= crap! but all in all they have a good team!

Original Poster

Funny how their is only one man city/spl is rubbish supporter in here! where are they all hiding now! !SPL FTW

Banned

Wow.

Rangers won a friendly.

What is the OP going to be like if they won a proper game?

BTW - will your dad be taking you to another game?

Wasn't you recently taught a footballing lesson by a 17 year old?

Original Poster

guv;5945288

Wow.Rangers won a friendly.What is the OP going to be like if they won a … Wow.Rangers won a friendly.What is the OP going to be like if they won a proper game?BTW - will your dad be taking you to another game?

just because suprs will never amount to anything dont be bitter
    and yes he probably will !
    RedIron;5945305

Bit more than taught mate tbh! but to be fair, any arsenal youngster would WALK into any team out side of arsenal chelski , liverpool and man utd!

Banned

RedIron;5945305

Apparently that didn't count as Rangers weren't really trying in that game - But Man City were.

BTW, Rediron - you didnt post in my thread where I was wetting my knickers when we beat you last week and then won that really important silverware.

BTW - This thread is a joke right?

Banned

scotland88;5945354

just because suprs will never amount to anything dont be bitterand yes he … just because suprs will never amount to anything dont be bitterand yes he probably will !

He's got a lot of sympathy for Man City - they're another small team with close rivals who have actually had SUCCESS.

Be kind:thumbsup:

FilthAndFurry;5945376

He's got a lot of sympathy for Man City - they're another small team with … He's got a lot of sympathy for Man City - they're another small team with close rivals who have actually had SUCCESS.Be kind:thumbsup:

Repped! :-D

Original Poster

FilthAndFurry;5945376

He's got a lot of sympathy for Man City - they're another small team with … He's got a lot of sympathy for Man City - they're another small team with close rivals who have actually had SUCCESS.Be kind:thumbsup:

i lol'd

i also love the sudden change of tune from the epl supporters who said man city would wipe the floor with us!!

Hypocrites much eh ff?

Original Poster

mintcake;5945384

Repped! :-D

good result for you today big man! samaras actually produced the goods for a change! hope to see you in the group stages !:thumbsup:

guv;5945370

Apparently that didn't count as Rangers weren't really trying in that … Apparently that didn't count as Rangers weren't really trying in that game - But Man City were.BTW, Rediron - you didnt post in my thread where I was wetting my knickers when we beat you last week and then won that really important silverware.BTW - This thread is a joke right?

I didn't see it, I was quite impressed by Tottenham actually, you're miles ahead of us in pre season. I do wonder if you've over done a little bit with your pre season programme though.

We're playing in the Booby Moore Cup on Saturday so hopefully we should win that and get our first bit of silverware for the season. Robert Hall scored the winner in the recent U17 tournament too so we'll claim that and the two U16 tournaments he helped to win too. They'll go nicely next to the World Cup

Yes I believe this thread is a joke by the way

Banned

scotland88;5945354

just because suprs will never amount to anything dont be bitterand yes he … just because suprs will never amount to anything dont be bitterand yes he probably will !

LOL.... Why would I be bitter about a team that have only ever won 1 cup outside of the Scottish Inferior League 6 years after England won the World Cup?

(I do believe that puts things into perspective)
    ]
    PS you are paupers.

HTH

Original Poster

RedIron;5945404

I didn't see it, I was quite impressed by Tottenham actually, you're … I didn't see it, I was quite impressed by Tottenham actually, you're miles ahead of us in pre season. I do wonder if you've over done a little bit with your pre season programme though.We're playing in the Booby Moore Cup on Saturday so hopefully we should win that and get our first bit of silverware for the season. Robert Hall scored the winner in the recent U17 tournament too so we'll claim that and the two U16 tournaments he helped to win too. They'll go nicely next to the World Cup :pYes I believe this thread is a joke by the way

west ham, the poor man's arsenal! HAHAHA

As a United fan, im pleased that you beat City albeit with a "last gasp winner" (taken from rangers website)

Though a title in bold letters of PRMIERSHIP YOUR HAVING A LAUGH and where you slate the epl is a bit ott when you got thrashed 3-0 by an Arsenal side who were miles off the pace last year.

Enjoy your win but gloating about a pre season friendly is not cool

Original Poster

guv;5945412

LOL.... Why would I be bitter about a team that have only ever won 1 cup … LOL.... Why would I be bitter about a team that have only ever won 1 cup outside of the Scottish Inferior League 6 years after England won the World Cup?(I do believe that puts things into perspective)]PS you are paupers.HTH

oh no only the 25th in the league of clubs with money! Thats gonna make me sooo sad! i may have to take time out to reflect on how funny it is to laugh at spurs!

Banned

scotland88;5945396

good result for you today big man! samaras actually produced the goods … good result for you today big man! samaras actually produced the goods for a change! hope to see you in the group stages !:thumbsup:

Hahaha.... Now this is funny.

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5945423

As a United fan, im pleased that you beat City albeit with a "last … As a United fan, im pleased that you beat City albeit with a "last gasp winner" (taken from rangers website)Though a title in bold letters of PRMIERSHIP YOUR HAVING A LAUGH and where you slate the epl is a bit ott when you got thrashed 3-0 by an Arsenal side who were miles off the pace last year.Enjoy your win but gloating about a pre season friendly is not cool

last season is last season and this season is this season! and its just a come back to all the man city fans who thought they would wipe the floor with us!

was a last gasp 90min volley by david weir! bellamy hit the post just before the end tho! had my head in my hands haha

scotland88;5945419

west ham, the poor man's arsenal! HAHAHA

Rangers, the poor man's Celtic! HAHAHA

Original Poster

guv;5945434

Hahaha.... Now this is funny.

and why is that? because i acutally want to see scottish teams do well and im not a biggot, i dont care about religious arguments in football? hhmm hilarious!

Original Poster

RedIron;5945456

Rangers, the poor man's Celtic! HAHAHA

is that seriously the best come back you could come up with !

to be fair we also beat cheslki a few seasons back in a friendly, I think sebo even managed to get on the score sheet so I wouldn't read to much into this but its always nice to get one over an epl team friendly or not.

By the way man city will be lucky to get into the top 6, they've spent an absoloute fortune buying semi decent players from slightly above average teams and got a manager who done ok with wales and ok wth blackburn. They've spent a fortune on guaranteeing premiership mediocrity.

Supermod

When was the last time Rangers won the Champions League. Without them being in the Premiership that is the closest you can really tell how they would fare in the Premiership.

Like Celtic for example...had they not gone about 2,000 away games without a win!?!

Banned

scotland88;5945428

oh no only the 25th in the league of clubs with money! Thats gonna make … oh no only the 25th in the league of clubs with money! Thats gonna make me sooo sad! i may have to take time out to reflect on how funny it is to laugh at spurs!

Not even worth 40% and 86% debt.

Yes you have a good laugh.

And count up those trophies outside of the Scottish Inferior League.

mon th gers

rangers win man city.

man city = the best representitive from the premier league hardly but good result for rangers never-the-less

Banned

guv;5945475

Not even worth 40% and 86% debt.Yes you have a good laugh. And count up … Not even worth 40% and 86% debt.Yes you have a good laugh. And count up those trophies outside of the Scottish Inferior League.

Finally a Spurs fan has found a team even he can mock.

scotland88;5945462

is that seriously the best come back you could come up with !

Comeback? Oh you thought saying that West Ham are a poor mans Arsenal was an insult? We know our place I was just reminding you of yours.

Original Poster

guv;5945475

Not even worth 40% and 86% debt.Yes you have a good laugh. And count up … Not even worth 40% and 86% debt.Yes you have a good laugh. And count up those trophies outside of the Scottish Inferior League.

what have u won? the carling cup! a cup so insignificant Alex Ferguson is happy not to even play in and arsenal play their reserves lol

scotland88;5945450

last season is last season and this season is this season! and its just a … last season is last season and this season is this season! and its just a come back to all the man city fans who thought they would wipe the floor with us! was a last gasp 90min volley by david weir! bellamy hit the post just before the end tho! had my head in my hands haha

lol fair do's! As long as the abuse was aimed at city fans and not the EPL in general

Original Poster

Cantona_7;5945508

lol fair do's! As long as the abuse was aimed at city fans and not the … lol fair do's! As long as the abuse was aimed at city fans and not the EPL in general

mate i love the premier league! greatest league in the world to watch! i just hate how people from certain lower premier league teams think that they can walk all over rangers and celtic when time and time again its clearly not true!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?30120
      2. BioShock 10th Anniversary Collector’s Edition Announced.11
      3. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1741
      4. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …99191

See more discussions