Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!

Found 23rd Oct 2017Edited by:"john808"
THIS HOT UK DEAL WORKS OUT AT LESS THAN 25P PER CAN!

HOW TO PREPARE BAKED BEANS…FOLLOW THE FOLLOWING SIMPLE FOOTSTEPS:

YOU WILL NEED THE FOLLOWING:

1.) MONEY
2.) A CAN OF BAKED BEANS
3.) AN OVEN HOB
4.) A SAUCEPAN
5.) A SPOON
6.) A BOWL
7.) GAS OR ELECTRIC SUPPLY

COOKING INSTRUCTIONS:

1.) BUY A CAN OF BAKED BEANS FROM ALDI
2.) DRIVE HOME OR GET THE BUS
4.) FIND A SAUCEPAN IN A KITCHEN CUPBOARD
5.) PUT SAUCEPAN ON TOP OF YOUR GAS / ELECTRIC HOB (DO NOT TURN ON JUST YET!)
6.) FIND A CAN OPENER
7.) USE CAN OPENER TO OPEN THE CAN OF BAKED BEANS (PLEASE BE CAREFUL AS INJURY MAY OCCUR IF NOT PAYING FULL ATTENTION)
8.) POUR CONTENTS OF CAN INTO A SAUCEPAN
9.) TURN THE GAS /OR ELECTRIC ON TO COOK THE BEANS
10.) COOK AND STIR THE BEANS (WITH A SPOON) FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES
11.) TURN OFF GAS/ELECTRIC
12.) POUR BEANS INTO A BOWL
13.) EAT USING SPOON (BE CAREFUL THE BEANS DON’T BURN YOUR LIPS!)

DISCLAIMER: THE OP IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIMS INCASE INJURY OCCURS
Community Updates
ALDI DealsMisc
Top comments
Another wonderful find John also thanks for the preparation and cooking instructions as I would have probably just put the unopened tin in the microwave for 15 minutes and hoped for the best.
Edited by: "Bandicoot" 23rd Oct 2017
Sums don't add up,

Forgot to add in £3 -4 bus fares, or running costs of car, i.e. parking costs, petrol/diesel, oil, wear and tear on tyres, brakes, suspension etc.

Sums just don't add up, you're not the Chancellor of the Exchequer are you?
47 Comments
Do Premium Beans not come with a ring pull? Much higher risk of injury if so.
you forgot oxygen, an atmosphere and the sun

jeez cant you even make beans properly
Had these before and they are terrible.

Waitrose Essential baked beans all day long and only £1.10 for 4.
Edited by: "maclennanneil" 23rd Oct 2017
Original Poster
maclennanneil29 s ago

Had these before and they are terrible.Waitrose Essential baked beans all …Had these before and they are terrible.Waitrose Essential baked beans all day long and only £1.15 for 4.

Way too expensive!
adamspencer958 m ago

you forgot oxygen, an atmosphere and the sunjeez cant you even make beans …you forgot oxygen, an atmosphere and the sunjeez cant you even make beans properly

And clothes, followed by getting dressed. Don't want people turning up naked to Aldi
Another wonderful find John also thanks for the preparation and cooking instructions as I would have probably just put the unopened tin in the microwave for 15 minutes and hoped for the best.
Edited by: "Bandicoot" 23rd Oct 2017
Original Poster
Bandicoot51 s ago

Another wonderful find John also thanks for the preparation and cooking …Another wonderful find John also thanks for the preparation and cooking instructions as I would have probably just put the unopened tin in the microwave for 15 minutes and hoped for the best..heat

Thanks for this feedback, much appreciated. Take care out there
"9.) TURN THE GAS /OR ELECTRIC ON TO COOK THE BEANS
11.) TURN OFF GAS/ELECTRIC"

Unless you only use your gas/electricity when cooking and spend the rest of your time in a dark, cold room, then the word you are looking for is 'hob'.

(by the way.. beans are better when heated in the microwave )
Original Poster
RossD893 m ago

"9.) TURN THE GAS /OR ELECTRIC ON TO COOK THE BEANS11.) TURN OFF …"9.) TURN THE GAS /OR ELECTRIC ON TO COOK THE BEANS11.) TURN OFF GAS/ELECTRIC"Unless you only use your gas/electricity when cooking and spend the rest of your time in a dark, cold room, then the word you are looking for is 'hob'. (by the way.. beans are better when heated in the microwave )

Thanks for the feedback but warming baked beans in the microwave will result in cold spots, so not advisable. Take care.
Sums don't add up,

Forgot to add in £3 -4 bus fares, or running costs of car, i.e. parking costs, petrol/diesel, oil, wear and tear on tyres, brakes, suspension etc.

Sums just don't add up, you're not the Chancellor of the Exchequer are you?
john8082 m ago

Thanks for the feedback but warming baked beans in the microwave will …Thanks for the feedback but warming baked beans in the microwave will result in cold spots, so not advisable. Take care.

I see you are a rookie bean h/eater. Come at me when you join the pros
Original Poster
tryn2help2 m ago

Sums don't add up,Forgot to add in £3 -4 bus fares, or running costs of …Sums don't add up,Forgot to add in £3 -4 bus fares, or running costs of car, i.e. parking costs, petrol/diesel, oil, wear and tear on tyres, brakes, suspension etc.Sums just don't add up, you're not the Chancellor of the Exchequer are you?

This is a fair response. I apologise.
Original Poster
RossD892 m ago

I see you are a rookie bean h/eater. Come at me when you join the pros

I've no idea what this means but I'd like to thank you anyway
This is a recipe for a load of effort.
Get the bus home, what kind of money saver are you?
Original Poster
MSK.1 m ago

Lovely to hear from you! I hope all is well with MSK
Hang on, you say
Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans
then
1.) BUY A CAN OF BAKED BEANS FROM ALDI

Am I buying one can or four??? If one, how much is a single can, and if all four then what am I supposed to do with the other three.

Furthermore

10.) COOK AND STIR THE BEANS FOR ABOUT 5 MINUTES

Stir with what, my hand?? Do you know I could injure myself.

Seriously no help what so ever
Why use the caps and number the instructions? Thats for children
Just a few questions:
Can I walk to aldi?
Can I cook them over an open / log fire?
Will putting them on a plate or eating with a fork detract from the overall culinary experience?
Can you suggest any accompaniments?
Original Poster
Dear FreeDeal,

I sincerely apologise for any inconvenience these issues may have caused you. I have taken the liberty of editing the listing so that 'with a spoon' is included in cooking instruction number 10.

You may be interested to know that I will be hosting many more hot UK deals over the next few months, along with useful guides on how to prepare food so your input will help shape future postings.

I understand that there are a couple of things in your account that you would like changed, and I would just like to let you know that I take feedback very seriously as I am always striving to improve my services. I welcome any additional feedback you may have.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if we can be of any further assistance. Thank you for choosing to comment on this post.

Sincerely,

john808
john80823 m ago

Lovely to hear from you! I hope all is well with MSK

Could be better, could be worse. Thanks for asking I hope you are keeping well?
Original Poster
psychobitchfromhell9 m ago

Just a few questions:Can I walk to aldi?Can I cook them over an open / log …Just a few questions:Can I walk to aldi?Can I cook them over an open / log fire? Will putting them on a plate or eating with a fork detract from the overall culinary experience? Can you suggest any accompaniments?

Hi there,

Please see answers to your questions below.

Can I walk to aldi? DEPENDS WHERE YOUR NEAREST ALDI IS

Can I cook them over an open / log fire? YES

Will putting them on a plate or eating with a fork detract from the overall culinary experience? IT IS POSSIBLE BUT NOT RECOMMENDED

Can you suggest any accompaniments? BREAD.

I hope this helps.
Original Poster
MSK.2 m ago

Could be better, could be worse. Thanks for asking I hope you are …Could be better, could be worse. Thanks for asking I hope you are keeping well?

I'm doing really well thank you, very happy at the minute
Fairly sure you can buy a tin of 'value' baked beans in Aldi for 23p.....
Original Poster
Wongy1101 m ago

Fairly sure you can buy a tin of 'value' baked beans in Aldi for 23p.....

Yes but they aren't premium - you are paying 2p more for the premium, see.
It it is a fair point well made(like your beans) john
john80847 m ago

Hi there,Please see answers to your questions below.Can I walk to aldi? …Hi there,Please see answers to your questions below.Can I walk to aldi? DEPENDS WHERE YOUR NEAREST ALDI ISCan I cook them over an open / log fire? YESWill putting them on a plate or eating with a fork detract from the overall culinary experience? IT IS POSSIBLE BUT NOT RECOMMENDEDCan you suggest any accompaniments? BREAD.I hope this helps.

Thank you for clarifying these points. Unfortunately I do not like baked beans but I'm sure others will be galvanised into bean action
Surely you should be eating them cold to save more money. Prefer branston ones myself, they are a quid for 3 or 4 tins in b&ms do we still follow steps above, what happens if the bus goes no where near them is it on the way to Aldi.
32298799-7t68Y.jpg

If you want to keep healthy
32299037-aOcgY.jpg

Eat more fibre
Can they be sous vide for a more poncey experience? Thanks in advance
This is so funny, been laughing for hours! Well done, you've achieved a lot with this post.
Original Poster
davewave46 s ago

This is so funny, been laughing for hours! Well done, you've achieved a …This is so funny, been laughing for hours! Well done, you've achieved a lot with this post.

Thank you kind Sir.
Baked beans are cheaper in Asda.

Voted cold
Original Poster
Segata-Sanshiro1 m ago

Baked beans are cheaper in Asda.Voted cold

Actually they are cheaper in Aldi too (23p) but these are premium baked beans, about 30p in ASDA.
john80859 s ago

Actually they are cheaper in Aldi too (23p) but these are premium baked …Actually they are cheaper in Aldi too (23p) but these are premium baked beans, about 30p in ASDA.

Same beans.

Voted cold
MSK.5 h, 9 m ago

If your eating 4 cans of beans your be self propelled
So how much are we saving here, are we talking hundreds or thousands?
Original Poster
CookinBat1 m ago

So how much are we saving here, are we talking hundreds or thousands?

Around 25p.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants