Groups

Premium Bonds winnings

I have won £100 on the Premium Bonds HURRAY!! I got a thing that looks like a cheque but OH threw away all the rest of the stuff that came in the envelope...does anyone know if I can cash this in a post office (we still have one!) or do I have to pay it into a bank account?

3 Comments

it's usually just a cheque, payable in your bank, unless you have opted to just have winnings reinvested, in which case you would have been sent premium bonds to the value of £100

congrats i won £25 last week its not actually a cheque and it has to be paid into bank account cant be cashed at post office

Original Poster

Thanks for your help - yes I was really pleased, just in time for Christmas shopping too...thats why I was hoping I could cash it but I'll pay it in to the bank tomorrow. - repped you both and Good Luck for future draws!:thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 41% of 40-60 year olds do not go for a brisk walk of >10 minutes A MONTH!1015
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …5032505
      3. GCSE Results day911
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764719

See more discussions