[Preorder] Nintendo Switch Animal Crossing: New Horizons Edition £319.99 at Nintendo Official UK Store

Posted 31st Jan
Includes Digital version of the game which is worth £40 alone.

If you have the Catalogue, you get 10% off for a total of £287.99. You can get a catalogue usually by making an account and having one sent to you for free or asking someone for a code.

store.nintendo.co.uk/nin…tml
Community Updates

Groups

16 Comments
It’s nice but isn’t this rrp?
My post was moved to misc by a mod because they think £299.85 is RRP. I am not sure what their opinion would be towards yours mate.
Now, if this was a Switch Lite...
Edited by: "Page50" 31st Jan
mixmixi31/01/2020 12:45

My post was moved to misc by a mod because they think £299.85 is RRP. I am …My post was moved to misc by a mod because they think £299.85 is RRP. I am not sure what their opinion would be towards yours mate.

£299 Sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it has a physical copy of the game
teldel731/01/2020 12:53

£299 Sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it has a physical copy …£299 Sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it has a physical copy of the game

It’s a download code, sadly not a physical copy
teldel731/01/2020 12:53

£299 Sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it has a physical copy …£299 Sounds like a good deal to me, especially if it has a physical copy of the game

No it will be the digital copy I am afraid. But majority of players are saying this game needs to be digital to dip in out easily. Personally I prefer physcial though.
mixmixi31/01/2020 12:56

No it will be the digital copy I am afraid. But majority of players are …No it will be the digital copy I am afraid. But majority of players are saying this game needs to be digital to dip in out easily. Personally I prefer physcial though.

Me too, it’s not a real issue to put the cartridge in your pocket or carry case
teldel731/01/2020 13:01

Me too, it’s not a real issue to put the cartridge in your pocket or carry …Me too, it’s not a real issue to put the cartridge in your pocket or carry case

Excatly!
Nooooo, wish I had my catalogue still but binned it
Page5031/01/2020 12:50

Now, if this was a Switch Lite...

I was thinking the same, I do like the design but my current Switch works fine so it's a bit of a waste whereas the smaller Lite would be a good compliment.
If anyone has a spare code it would be greatly appreciated
Oos at the moment. Is it likely to come back in do you think
Im waiting for this to come back in stock too. Anyone spots it coming back let me know!!
Back in stock. Magazine now gone from the website. Existing codes still work though as I got my magazine last week and just ordered the Switch no problem.
Edited by: "courtster" 11th Feb
courtster11/02/2020 19:27

Back in stock. Magazine now gone from the website. Existing codes still …Back in stock. Magazine now gone from the website. Existing codes still work though as I got my magazine last week and just ordered the Switch no problem.

Same. Just ordered
Thanks for letting me know it's back in stock Cancelled my Smyth's pre-order and got this one. It's a great deal for anyone with the 10% code still laying about!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants