Preorder status' for bloodborne from the game collection

Found 25th Mar 2015
has anyone preordered bloodborne from the game collection. if yes, has your status changed. i ordered on the 21of march and mine still says awaiting stock release
Community Updates
12 Comments
I ordered on the 22nd, no update and their "We have now sold out of our pre-order allocation" notification on the item page worries me.

I had mine arrived today and ordered a month ago.
ordered on 21st and arrived today
I phoned today and was told if you ordered before 3.20 PM yesterday then the game will be dispatched tomorrow.
I ordered at 4 AM yesterday and the chap on the phone was certain that I would receive my copy for release.
Fingers crossed for you to get that dispatch email tomorrow!
xPALLETTOWNx

I phoned today and was told if you ordered before 3.20 PM yesterday then … I phoned today and was told if you ordered before 3.20 PM yesterday then the game will be dispatched tomorrow.I ordered at 4 AM yesterday and the chap on the phone was certain that I would receive my copy for release.Fingers crossed for you to get that dispatch email tomorrow!

seem reassuring, fingers crossed
Sneph

I ordered on the 22nd, no update and their "We have now sold out of our … I ordered on the 22nd, no update and their "We have now sold out of our pre-order allocation" notification on the item page worries me.

This is why i asked the question, i thought maybe i didnt see it before making the order, but i was sure i would of seen the red writing
I ordered on the 23rd. My order says Awaiting stock/release.

When I ordered that red writing message wasn't there either.

I've emailed three times and have had no response. If it hasn't been dispatched yet it's because they obviously don't have stock.

Not sure what to do.
Hippofist

I ordered on the 23rd. My order says Awaiting stock/release.When I … I ordered on the 23rd. My order says Awaiting stock/release.When I ordered that red writing message wasn't there either.I've emailed three times and have had no response. If it hasn't been dispatched yet it's because they obviously don't have stock.Not sure what to do.

Earlier on mine said the same, just had a look now and it is saying processing. I hope it comes tomorrow or at least saturday, if it doesn't come tomorrow i'll demand a free voucher code and you should too
Hippofist

I ordered on the 23rd. My order says Awaiting stock/release.When I … I ordered on the 23rd. My order says Awaiting stock/release.When I ordered that red writing message wasn't there either.I've emailed three times and have had no response. If it hasn't been dispatched yet it's because they obviously don't have stock.Not sure what to do.

Hippofist

Mine arrived yesterday. although I ordered around a month ago....Not had chance to play yet, but got later today is blood time. 2.66gb update straight of the bat though
billybob007

Mine arrived yesterday. although I ordered around a month ago....Not had … Mine arrived yesterday. although I ordered around a month ago....Not had chance to play yet, but got later today is blood time. 2.66gb update straight of the bat though

thanks for the headdsup
Ended up cancelling and just ordering from Amazon :\
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants