Groups

Preorder with paypal at shopto

i noticed they accept paypal for preordering what i dont understand is how? do they take the money straight away im guessing that would be the only way

5 Comments

they took the money straight away when I ordered F1 2010, I ordered it 10 days before release.

Original Poster

i see, thanks for the help

Trying to preorder GT5 with paypal, dont mind paying upfront, but it isnt taking me to the paypal payment screen when I try to order?

TheDot

Trying to preorder GT5 with paypal, dont mind paying upfront, but it isnt … Trying to preorder GT5 with paypal, dont mind paying upfront, but it isnt taking me to the paypal payment screen when I try to order?

Are you using Chrome...........as it's not supported on Shopto Paypal checkout.

Has anyone shopped for pre-order games or consoles at GamesNgage.com ? They kind of sell way cheaper than many stores I know but I don't know how the Pre-Order works with them because I lost contact with my room mate that ordered little big planet there before at GamesNgage.comto but I don't know how the pre-order works, I want to pre-order Deus Human Resolution Xbox 360 any idea please?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!22
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553771
      3. Old one pound coins are they worth more then their face value48
      4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423914467

See more discussions