Prepaid Credit Card - WeSwap

Found 29th Mar
I'm after a new Prepaid credit card to primarily use on AliExpress. I had a Monzo prepaid card but unfortunately it's no longer available without opening a current account!

I've read reviews about WeSwap and they appear to be good and no fees for transactional use. I'd be using the card to pay for things in UK sterling. However, I've noticed Quidco and TCB are offering about £35 cashback but don't understand what they mean by 'load card via credit'?

topcashback.co.uk/wes…it/

quidco.com/wes…765

Can someone please explain and also advise/recommend this card?

Many thanks in advance....
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
6 Comments
So from what I can make it they're just a glorified credit card company who don't have any money to lend people so they use the users credit and profit from the Apr to fund it.
I wouldn't fancy this tbh I can't see why you just don't use Revelot!
You just top up your account when you want to buy something them buy it in any currency without charges.
This one charges you 19.9% (probably more) after 30 days
Original Poster
Thanks but I'm only after a simple credit card that I'm not going to top with huge amounts maybe a tenner at a time or £20...The above is like a bank account which I don't really need...
I use Revolut for shopping on Aliexpress as it has no fees for spending abroad

revolut.com/
Original Poster
regretful13 m ago

I use Revolut for shopping on Aliexpress as it has no fees for spending …I use Revolut for shopping on Aliexpress as it has no fees for spending abroadhttps://www.revolut.com/

How does it work and how do you top up etc?
You get an app for your phone and a prepaid debit card, you can top the card up with an existing debit card you have or a credit card , I found it the easiest an safest card to use as Aliexpress no longer accept Paypal.
Original Poster
Thanks ordered... Cost a fiver but outweighs the risk of using in AliExpress etc!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants