Groups

Prepaid credit cards

Can you get a visa version of these?

there was a topic not so long ago (i cannot seem to find it via search) the poster mentioned a website with a list of prepaid credit/debit cards one of then came with the same sort of fraud/online protection where say for example if i paid for a tv (over £100) and it never arrived (ie i was scammed) that i could claim back the same visa protection available on real visa credit cards

please dont suggest just getting a real credit card as its for a family member with no credit history so this isnt really an option,

Cheers

5 Comments

Banned

From the searches I have done in the past, I think there are only Maestro and Mastercard, but that might have changed now I guess..

compareprepaid.co.uk/com…tml

Try here ]What Prepaid Card

A quick glance and it looks like several of them give purchase protection

Very useful site, beenn meaning to organise one so I can order from smaller retailers that don't support Paypal and I'm not happy about giving my credit card details to.

John

whats the age limit to using one of these cards? is it possible to load some money onto one for a teenagers birthday?

Banned

Mardyass;2316951

whats the age limit to using one of these cards? is it possible to load … whats the age limit to using one of these cards? is it possible to load some money onto one for a teenagers birthday?

Yeah it is, my son has a splash plastic card I think it is, he can put money on it in the shop and then spend it online or in shop aswell :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927369
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1871347
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2445
      4. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133

See more discussions