Groups

prepaid credit cards that work with paypal

Banned
    title says it all really

im looking for prepaid credit cards that work with payapl as in being able to transfer from paypal to, will also need it to verify paypal.

been reading online about them and by what ive read not many do as you dont actually get a account number and sort code you just get the details of the company its with or something like that

any help will would be great

thanks

5 Comments

PayPal do their own Prepay VISA where you can transfer money from your PayPal account on to the card and use the card in many outlets that accept VISA.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6681836

PayPal do their own Prepay VISA where you can transfer money from your … PayPal do their own Prepay VISA where you can transfer money from your PayPal account on to the card and use the card in many outlets that accept VISA.

yeah but can you get one then open and verify a paypal account with one, does it give you your own account number and sort code

daz1981;6681997

yeah but can you get one then open and verify a paypal account with one, … yeah but can you get one then open and verify a paypal account with one, does it give you your own account number and sort code

Yes, you can get the card prior to opening a PayPal account.

Not sure about the verification process as it stands currently as it has undergone several changes, however my card on file as part of verification, is my PayPal VISA card.

Original Poster Banned

StevenA2000_uk;6682021

Yes, you can get the card prior to opening a PayPal account. Not sure … Yes, you can get the card prior to opening a PayPal account. Not sure about the verification process as it stands currently as it has undergone several changes, however my card on file as part of verification, is my PayPal VISA card.:)

thanks for that will check it out

StevenA2000_uk;6682021

Yes, you can get the card prior to opening a PayPal account. Not sure … Yes, you can get the card prior to opening a PayPal account. Not sure about the verification process as it stands currently as it has undergone several changes, however my card on file as part of verification, is my PayPal VISA card.:)

I have the paypal prepay card.

Also I think the idea of these cards are great. Years ago I got into debt with two credit cards and got rid of them - so these prepay cards are great
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767197
      2. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!55
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047093
      4. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie11

See more discussions