Prepaid debit cards

Posted 18th Jun
Anyone know where I can purchase one to spend online? Don’t have any in Tesco or Sainsbury’s near me.
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Revolut is prepaid credit card but you get ur details online so would be able to spend on it sooner
justanothercid18/06/2020 18:49

Revolut is prepaid credit card but you get ur details online so would be …Revolut is prepaid credit card but you get ur details online so would be able to spend on it sooner

Yeah I have a Revolut card but what I am after is going to a shop and paying cash onto the card to spend online. It’s to protect my bank activity for mortgage.
George_Williams18/06/2020 18:58

Yeah I have a Revolut card but what I am after is going to a shop and …Yeah I have a Revolut card but what I am after is going to a shop and paying cash onto the card to spend online. It’s to protect my bank activity for mortgage.

If I was a sceptical person I would think you were having an affair.
Or at least my wife would. Lol.
George_Williams18/06/2020 18:58

Yeah I have a Revolut card but what I am after is going to a shop and …Yeah I have a Revolut card but what I am after is going to a shop and paying cash onto the card to spend online. It’s to protect my bank activity for mortgage.

Small amounts should not have any impact.
I’ve been looking for the same thing, as wanted to give one to my grandad for emergencies as he doesn’t have any cards and nearly got stuck in a car park the other day as they stopped excepting cash but all the ones I’ve found online you have to register and there’s either a one off fee or monthly fee which as I doubt he’ll really use it didn’t fancy. Don’t think you’re be able to find one without registering though due to the anti money laundering regulations, if the shop you want to make a purchase from does gift cards this would probably be your best bet.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants