Prepaid mastercard help required

Found 6th Apr 2011
I am looking to book flights with Ryanair today, but want to avoid the charges if I use Visa electron, is there anyway I can apply for prepaid mastercard today and use it today to book my flights? And if so which mastercard would allow me to do this?

1. Misc
  2. PAYG
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. PAYG
7 Comments

you could try going down to your local travel agents and getting a sterling travelex cash passport pre paid mastercard and get it loaded there and then, costs nothing as i recall

Join Neteller. Great!

neteller.com/hom…jsf

(pre-paid mastercard. Does it need to be Visa?)

Original Poster

clarkeyboy170

you could try going down to your local travel agents and getting a … you could try going down to your local travel agents and getting a sterling travelex cash passport pre paid mastercard and get it loaded there and then, costs nothing as i recall

Just called Thomsons and they say they dont do it?

Original Poster

rehydrated

Join Neteller. … Join Neteller. Great![url=https://www.neteller.com/home/index.jsf]https://www.neteller.com/home/index.jsf[/url](pre-paid mastercard. Does it need to be Visa?)

Do they give you access to the card there and then?

Original Poster

lyndaloo

Do they give you access to the card there and then?

What a bloody hassle, lol, they have just deactivated my account although id only just signed up

Try booking the flights through TravelRepublic.co.uk - most 3rd party re-sellers add a fee on top of the standard Ryanair fee but on TravelRepublic most of the flights are the same price and you won't get charged the £5 pp per journey fee - think they still charge a Credit Card fee but much much cheaper than Ryanair fees and can book straight away.

Just go to the site and do a Flight Only search for the dates and airports you require and hopefully it will come back at same price - obviously, flights are still with Ryanair and you still have to check in online through the Ryanair website before travelling.

lyndaloo

Just called Thomsons and they say they dont do it?

Try Co-op travel
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Ps4 pro or Xbox one x37
    2. Ps4 pro or xbox one x98
    3. amazon no rush delivery credit22
    4. What car to purchase?22

See more discussions