Groups

Prepaid SIM

is there any SIM that has a fixed minutes, txt and data prepaid. Without any time limit, once it is used up, a new card is then needed. A bit like '3' 12GB prepaid card, but minutes and txt included and with much longer validity instead of 3 months?

3 Comments

Freedom pop u get free mins n txt each month?

Original Poster

thanks, just that Freedom pop does not have enough data. My usage fluctuate a lot - in a month - most of the times is 0 (stay at home), at times 2GB (out on trips). Getting a 3-5GB plan just too wasteful.

You can buy 'tethering' mobile broadband bundles on 3 payg that can be used on the phone. 321 rates, I have not seen anything like you want in UK, years ago in AU Telstra rolled over payg plan allowances and any bonuses given (but not add ons) when you recharged $10+ every 30 days, I had 15000 minutes, 25000 texts & 40GB for months and months and months lol was brilliant I used to recharge $50 when they had a xxxx minute bonus promo on. You could then even send the $10+ recharge to any other Telstra payg user or buy a 30 day add on for UK/US/NZ calling which was about 5% of the per minute UK call rate, haha. Good cheap times!

No such luck UK side
    Edited by: "seaniboy" 14th Jul
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Superdrug weekly deals22
      2. Mayweather vs Mcgregor44
      3. cheap glasses websites11
      4. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland55

See more discussions