Prepare For Halloween 2019 - Halloween Deals, Costumes, Decorations, Treats, Halloween Freebies and Places to Watch

Posted 1st Oct
Hi all, I wanted to put together a list of places to keep an eye on for Halloween deals, as well as current Halloween offers. As per usual we'd expect more and more to pop up as we get closer to the 31st October. Hopefully this will help you all save some money or at least highlight some freebies, cheap Halloween outfits, decorations and even sweets (yes please).

So... Here it is. It's just the beginning as i'll update as things come in, DO tag me in the comments if you spot something worth adding and I'll do my best to get it popped in the list ASAP.

I'll start with some of the places to watch, as they now have their Halloween gear listed online. Hopefully we'll see some good deals appear soon. I've listed each section to try and make it nice and quick to check.

Here we go...

Keep your eye on the following retailers for price drops:

3302984.jpgGeorge Halloween Deals

3302984.jpgSainsbury's Halloween Deals

3302984.jpgWilko Halloween Deals

There are some cheap Add-on items from £1, which can be dispatched with any qualifying order over £20.00 - Here

Examples of Add-on Items:

3302984.jpgThe Works Halloween Deals

The Works Currently Have Free Delivery on a £5+ Spend (Works with some other offers too and not just Halloween stuff)

The Works Halloween Items from £1 HERE

Examples:

These are amazing, absolutely love the idea!

Kids Zentai Stretch Suit Lycra Bodysuit Halloween Boys Girls M-XL - £12.24 Delivered

3302984.jpg

Halloween 7ft (213.4 cm) Huge Spider with 6 LED Light Up Eyes £39.99 Delivered at Costco

3302984.jpg

Poundland - Halloween Figures/Statues - £1 Each

Halloween Tea Light Holders + More £1 at Poundland
Thanks JustinGabriel for both of those

3302984.jpg

3302984.jpgHalloween Sweets Deals

If it's Halloween Treat deals you're looking for, Tesco have a few Twix up their sleeve
(And others)
3302984.jpg
Twix Fun Size 275G - £1.50

Milky Way Fun Size 14 Pack 227G - £1.50

Maltesers Fun Size 9 Pack 195G - £1.50

Mars Fun Size 13 Pack 250G - £1.50

Haribo Starmix Multipack 11 Packs - £1 at ASDA

AlternativelyTesco have double the amount for double the cost at £2 So whatever is easier / closer for you, at least you have a choice

3302984.jpg

Halloween Freebies:

Get a Free AtmosFX digital decoration - Thanks Daniels8n
3302984.jpg
Free Pumpkin Carving Stencils
3302984.jpg
Community Updates
Megathread

Groups

Top comments
Mr_Gus02/10/2019 08:47

KIDS GET SICK OF RECEIVING HARIBO OFF EVERYONE!!! ..makes for boring haul …KIDS GET SICK OF RECEIVING HARIBO OFF EVERYONE!!! ..makes for boring haul at the end of what should be an excitement filled night divvying up the sweets!

Or they could just be grateful of getting sweets and candy from people in the spirit of Halloween fun. Certainly my children never complained about having too many Haribo, but I guess that's their upbringing.

KIDS GET SICK OF RECEIVING HARIBO OFF EVERYONE!!! ..makes for boring haul …KIDS GET SICK OF RECEIVING HARIBO OFF EVERYONE!!! ..makes for boring haul at the end of what should be an excitement filled night divvying up the sweets!

they dont have to have anything but are lucky when people bother to buy stuff for halloween
Taytas02/10/2019 19:04

Or they could just be grateful of getting sweets and candy from people in …Or they could just be grateful of getting sweets and candy from people in the spirit of Halloween fun. Certainly my children never complained about having too many Haribo, but I guess that's their upbringing.

I SPAT my tea out . Too true. We were never anything but greatful- people have no obligation to spend their money on sweets for strangers. Be greatful for all you’re given in life. Maybe you can spend your own money instead on something else for them (at theyre your kids )
23 Comments
KIDS GET SICK OF RECEIVING HARIBO OFF EVERYONE!!! ..makes for boring haul at the end of what should be an excitement filled night divvying up the sweets!
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 2nd Oct
Loving this thread @NeoTrix

My kids are crazy about Halloween.

Or they could just be grateful of getting sweets and candy from people in the spirit of Halloween fun. Certainly my children never complained about having too many Haribo, but I guess that's their upbringing.
NO THANKS 😁😁😁😁

they dont have to have anything but are lucky when people bother to buy stuff for halloween

Or they could just be grateful of getting sweets and candy from people in …Or they could just be grateful of getting sweets and candy from people in the spirit of Halloween fun. Certainly my children never complained about having too many Haribo, but I guess that's their upbringing.

I SPAT my tea out . Too true. We were never anything but greatful- people have no obligation to spend their money on sweets for strangers. Be greatful for all you’re given in life. Maybe you can spend your own money instead on something else for them (at theyre your kids )

Lilniki96902/10/2019 19:07

they dont have to have anything but are lucky when people bother to buy …they dont have to have anything but are lucky when people bother to buy stuff for halloween

emilyyC02/10/2019 19:10

I SPAT my tea out . Too true. We were never anything but greatful- people …I SPAT my tea out . Too true. We were never anything but greatful- people have no obligation to spend their money on sweets for strangers. Be greatful for all you’re given in life. Maybe you can spend your own money instead on something else for them (at theyre your kids )

I totally agree with you I was so shocked by the comment I just ignored it as I’m sure they were just trolling for a reaction.

They can’t be serious and if they are well I’m speechless and I can’t help thinking they have raised horrible spoilt brats.
myusernamehasgone23402/10/2019 19:19

I totally agree with you I was so shocked by the comment I just ignored it …I totally agree with you I was so shocked by the comment I just ignored it as I’m sure they were just trolling for a reaction.They can’t be serious and if they are well I’m speechless and I can’t help thinking they have raised horrible spoilt brats.

To true last year I'd just had surgery and barely able to walk but first halloween in house and so many children in street so my husband bought a couple bags and I did my best to get too door but that was because we wanted to do it. Not because I had to do it!
Buy all the hardware after Halloween for following year buy sweets in the run up after Easter etc . I do a big display every year and give out 200 bags sweets toys and stickers. Preplanning is the key.
RussJudge02/10/2019 19:20

Buy all the hardware after Halloween for following year buy sweets in the …Buy all the hardware after Halloween for following year buy sweets in the run up after Easter etc . I do a big display every year and give out 200 bags sweets toys and stickers. Preplanning is the key.

Totally agree you can pick up loads of bargains in the sales many things are 75% off or more.

Argos did 90% off and had some decent stuff left.

I managed to pick up decorations and table wear for next to nothing for this years Halloween party. I’m going with a sugar skull theme this year I’ll make my own balloon arch again too as it’s a nice back drop for photo’s of all the kids in their costumes.

I did miss out on the Argos giant skeleton spider and black raven though that I really wanted.

If any kind sole see these at a reasonable price will you let me know.
Edited by: "myusernamehasgone234" 2nd Oct

Lol i live in london in a multicultural area no one even knocks at mine and there defo wont be any haribo unless its the halal kind
thanks
Found these White Zombie contact lenses on eBay, under £12, ordered a few of these and the quality is much better than some of the cheapo ones we've had before!! 👀

rover.ebay.com/rov…754

38594362-tvt5L.jpg
Edited by: "CarlosBricktop" 3rd Oct
Some years I've gone through 25 kg of sweets.
I try to get a variety of sweets (no haribo) mainly swizzels, chupa & the likes to account for all the ages, parents stop & chinwag, if adults are dressed up I'll press a beer on some of the better ones above made an effort.
So yes I say it with knowledge passed on to me, & it is backed up by my own kid (who is polite & well raised).

It's worth mentioning because it takes the shine off the event of its half haribo & a visit to a sweet shop is not half filled with haribo (unless it's the haribo factory your shop)

I use a clicker to count the visitors, it's been as high as 375 but less effort by adults & weekends when they tend to go out to their own parties it's been as low as 76.
Edited by: "Mr_Gus" 2nd Oct
Got a Raven from Wilko for £4
38595140-b2LOE.jpg Going to get this projector light from aldi tomorrow
38595140-Hotc9.jpg
Plus Aldi have their own versions of milky way and bounty treat size bags which a re really cheap, about 85p i think?
38595140-RcbWB.jpg
Edited by: "themachman" 2nd Oct
See
myusernamehasgone23402/10/2019 19:30

Totally agree you can pick up loads of bargains in the sales many things …Totally agree you can pick up loads of bargains in the sales many things are 75% off or more.Argos did 90% off and had some decent stuff left. I managed to pick up decorations and table wear for next to nothing for this years Halloween party. I’m going with a sugar skull theme this year I’ll make my own balloon arch again too as it’s a nice back drop for photo’s of all the kids in their costumes.I did miss out on the Argos giant skeleton spider and black raven though that I really wanted. If any kind sole see these at a reasonable price will you let me know.

We managed to pick one (spider) up dirt cheap, Argos last year's November 1st+ 90% off sale, can't beat it if you can find the stock. Tbf they are only £6 in Argos at the minute which is still worth it - many years of use I'd imagine

eBay's got some great stuff on too for Halloween, just got to filter through the cheap bits of junk.
38599075-F1R1v.jpg
38599075-tJ2KF.jpg
Got a set of those bat wings for our cat from Amazon last year for around the same price. He wouldn't let me near him to fix them properly once they were on and as you can see by his grumpy expression, he wasn't best pleased. Looked cute though
jans03/10/2019 16:31

[Image] [Image] Got a set of those bat wings for our cat from Amazon last …[Image] [Image] Got a set of those bat wings for our cat from Amazon last year for around the same price. He wouldn't let me near him to fix them properly once they were on and as you can see by his grumpy expression, he wasn't best pleased. Looked cute though

Haha this is great.
CarlosBricktop03/10/2019 12:56

SeeWe managed to pick one (spider) up dirt cheap, Argos last year's …SeeWe managed to pick one (spider) up dirt cheap, Argos last year's November 1st+ 90% off sale, can't beat it if you can find the stock. Tbf they are only £6 in Argos at the minute which is still worth it - many years of use I'd imagine eBay's got some great stuff on too for Halloween, just got to filter through the cheap bits of junk.

Thanks but the Argos Spider isn’t a giant one like last year I don’t think. There aren’t dimensions mentioned.
Be very careful with the cheap ones, they irritate like mad, we've bought loads of them over the years and the ones I've mentioned above are the best ones yet.

Not all contact lenses are made the same, the cheaper ones are made via a cheaper process - and the shape is not always right, worth spending a bit more for peace of mind when it comes to your eyes, and the possibility of affecting your vision permanently if something isn't right. Just be careful
Colour Contact lenses all sold out but now back in stock - these are quality compared to the cheapy ones about..

rover.ebay.com/rov…111
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants