Groups

Prepaymania...

I've bought 2 phones from them in the past 6 months...and on their site it says:

'Limited 2 handsets per customer/household in any 6 month period'.

Now, when I've tried to buy a third phone in this 6 month period, they've cancelled my order. But if I go to their eBay shop and get a phone off there - for example 250506164006, is there any way they can cancel my order based on their '6 months rule'? Surely eBay rules would override them, and they would have to go through with the order?

5 Comments

I guess this is one of those.. " try it and seeeeeeeeeee" moments

Original Poster

ClarityofMind;6907248

I guess this is one of those.. " try it and seeeeeeeeeee" moments

Hmm I was just wondering what the eBay rules state though...

wont work. i tried it as well. initially it went through, but then a few hours later i got an email saying that my order was cancelled

Original Poster

acer098;6908016

wont work. i tried it as well. initially it went through, but then a few … wont work. i tried it as well. initially it went through, but then a few hours later i got an email saying that my order was cancelled

thanks for the tip

I hate PPM!

They are leaving themselves open on ebay though as non performing sellers by refusing/refunding orders,not to mention the possible risk of all the negs they may get from unhappy ebayers
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423014438
      2. Money Saving Tips...2139
      3. Well Done Turkey, Education improvement1433
      4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710945

See more discussions