Groups

PrePayMania has disappeared from topcashback & quidco....why ??

I bought the cheapy nokia andy hamster wedge posted last week : hotukdeals.com/ite…570 and have a £5 pending with topcashback but PrePayMania has disappeared.

Anyone else raised a query ticket with PrePayMania, topcashback or quidco asking why / where they are. Any news post below....cheers

4 Comments

when companies get enough customers on there database they dont give cashback anymore why amazon was on there then came off it

Original Poster

stuntman9883;6228788

when companies get enough customers on there database they dont give … when companies get enough customers on there database they dont give cashback anymore why amazon was on there then came off it

Cheers for that, cheeky really as there's now no incentive to use them again ;-) . 1st and last time for PrePayMania then :whistling:

I got my £2.50 validated at GreasyPalm for the purchase

StevenA2000_uk;6232119

I got my £2.50 validated at GreasyPalm for the purchase

Good luck getting paid, I have a validated £5 for prepaymania at topcashback, been like that for months since before they pulled out. I think they have been deliberately going round all the cashback sites and pulling a fast one.

Edit - Ok i've just been proved wrong, cashback has just been paid today, but i think it was topcashback that honoured it, so well done them!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Biscuit addiction1640
      2. Customer Service from Giffgaff worth £60???44
      3. Nightmare with BT over Broadband910
      4. USB Portable CD Drive advice11

See more discussions